Enter Gallery offers a leading street art gallery and online retail experience. We have been selling limited editions art works and prints for 30 years. We steer away from art elitism. We pride ourselves in our approach to opening up the art world and making it a place of creative celebration. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the ability, attitude and ambition to really make an impact that can define your career.
As the E-Commerce Manager you will play a pivotal role in taking the business to its next level of growth. You will be responsible for building out our brand message of accessible art across all digital touch points and the customer experience within our retail environment.
Your key focus will be to manage and grow the digital team to maximise reach, conversion rates and sales online, driving profitability. You will work alongside the Gallery Director and Operations Director to ensure marketing is consistent and effective across the business.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience of management within rapidly growing e-commerce businesses
- Experience of building marketing strategies to achieve sales, marketing contacts targets / ROI
- In-depth knowledge of Shopify CMS and Hubspot (or very similar systems), including reporting, segmentation and configuration of targeted communication flows to maximise conversion.
- Experience of managing complex email campaigns including creation and segmentation for optimal targeting.
- Delivering engaging, rich, on brand SEO editorial across all channels with a copy-writing team.
- Delivery of a successful paid search strategy in-house or with an external agency, with continuous monitoring for improvements.
- Close management of social media channels, to reflect core brand values and achieve significant growth of engagement, followers and conversions.
- Review of analytics reports to make website and marketing strategy improvements.
- Forensic attention to detail, monitoring systems to spot trends and diagnose issues before they become a problem.
- Experience of managing global online sales, working with currency, tax and postage issues specific to differenct countries.
- Investigating and releasing held website orders
- Working with development agencies to improve website UX within budget.
- Ability to help troubleshoot website technical issues to support the Customer Services Team
- Good working knowledge of Excel for data manipulation, cross referencing & verification
- Has a can-do attitude with a problem solving mind set
- A professional and proactive approach to work and the success of the business
What we offer
- Holiday entitlement – 20 days per annum, plus 8 statutory days January to December.
- 5 Wellbeing Days per annum
- Contributory Pension
- A creative space to work from
- Staff discount
- Opportunity to visit art fairs and art events