Unity Technologies is looking for a creative, passionate, and self-motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our international Sales team in the wonderful seaside town of Brighton. You will be the first point of contact for our key customers and will make a great impact on how Unity will be seen in the Gaming market for EMEA.
- Outreach to potential leads to generate customer interest and revenue in EMEA
- Contribute new ideas to design thoughtful and creative strategies that successfully introduce Unity to new customers and markets
- Constantly review and improve our existing processes to further our team success
- Be a Unity advocate throughout all that you do
- Comfortable presenting software and solutions over the phone
- Ability to tailor conversations on-the-fly to meet the specific needs of potential customers, at all levels of an organization
- Experience working independently and collaboratively
- Experience with Outreach, Salesforce.com, and other sales enablement tools
- Experience with Unity
- Prior sales experience
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.