Senior Sales Operations Analyst (Territory Management)
Unity is seeking an experienced Sales Ops Senior Analyst to support the design, maintenance and iteration of a Territory design to be implemented into Salesforce. You will be responsible for doing the analyses to understand how best to carve up and maintain a Territory system that will primarily support our growing Corporate Sales team. This will include establishing and maintaining data enrichment and whitespace vendors, incorporating this data into our CRM in an automated fashion and developing analytics that will allow us to prioritize, score and rank accounts.
You will own the development and iteration of an account level TAM model and will be responsible for developing and maintaining the logic for carving up and assigning territories in Salesforce. You will be responsible for account health in Salesforce as well as making any account transitions between reps. You will partner closely with the Head of Corporate Sales.
- Partner with Sales leaders and Sales Ops System team to design, build and maintain territories and account allocation models in Salesforce aligned with sales strategy
- Facilitate managerial decision making through scenario modeling and providing leadership with deep insights and analytics
- Responsible for building and iterating TAM model and territory/patch analytics (including data augmentation from backend systems), account level enrichment, cleanliness, deduping and whitespace and account hierarchies
- Investigate and implement tools for data enrichment and scoring as well as for finding and loading attractive whitespace accounts into Salesforce
- Develop, communicate, and train stakeholders on processes and tools that can streamline or improve territory management or operations
- Manage account ownership and allocation between sales teams (e.g. field sales vs inside sales or between internal verticals) and support administration of processes involving territory, account or sales rep routing (e.g. lead routing, territory segmentation, etc.)
- Support New Year’s Readiness Territory planning and account allocation process and enforcement of sales Rules of Engagement
- Previous experience in Sales Operations or other analytical and operational functions, ideally with Territory Management experience
- Strong analytical skills and systems thinking
- Advanced experience in Salesforce (e.g. reporting, dashboarding, territory management, quotas, etc.) and spreadsheet skills (e.g. Google Sheets, Excel)
- Must be able to work in a rapidly changing environment and drive actionable next steps
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills with both external and internal stakeholders
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.