We’re looking for a Senior Instructional Designer to join our Training Services team at Unity. In this role you will be key in implementing and continuously refining Unity’s training strategy. We want you to use your background in taking learning products to the market, and work closely with internal Unity teams, and subject matter experts to deliver a successful global training program; which supports learners in a variety of professional learning environments.
- Work with Product Management and Sales Operations to build and launch training products to customers
- Manage and continue to refine Unity Training workshops for beginner, intermediate, and advanced users
- Leverage advanced teaching methods, including inquiry-based learning, interactive instruction, and case method style teaching to implement an instructional design approach to guide global training content
- Establish and track success metrics for training programs
- Conduct needs assessments and develop custom training for customers
- Extensive experience delivering training or education, ideally within a global organisation
- Experience of creating both live and on-demand experiential learning experiences, for a range of delivery formats
- Experience in designing engaging learning resources that teach technical concepts merged with ideas and meaningful examples
- Understanding of current, and best practices in STEAM education, ideally with a global perspective
- Ability to conduct customer needs assessments, content evaluation, design new learning content, and work closely with subject-matter experts to synthesize learning
- Experience with the Unity product
- Experience in games, interactive entertainment, creative application development
- Experience in administering an LMS
- Experience with multimedia authoring tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Camtasia
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.