Unity’s Success Services team is looking for people-minded problem-solvers who love fighting fires, making friends, and influencing people.
Operating on Unity’s front lines, we ensure the success of Unity productions all over the world by solving the problems that everyone else gave up on as impossible. Our customers create everything from small mobile projects to AAA console games and immersive multi-user VR experiences, and they’re going to need your help to get their projects to maximum performance, stay super-stable, and ship on time. Rest assured, you’ll never be bored at Unity.
As a Senior Developer Relations Manager, you’re the glue that keeps the whole operation together. You’ll be coordinating Unity resources to respond to customer emergencies, working with key contacts at our customers to surface issues and product feedback, driving the constant improvement of our work, and generally making sure that our team is always on point and always on time.
This is a ‘less technical’ role within the technical support team, but a passion for learning new skills and technologies will serve you well.
This position is located in the Brighton office and reports to the Developer Relations team Manager. Travel may be up to 25% of the time.
- Own the technical support relationship with a selection of Unity’s highest-profile gaming customers
- Escalate urgent customer issues and independently push to solutions by enlisting resources both inside and outside of the technical support team
- Monitor customer satisfaction and ensure the resolution of emerging issues in real-time
- Create and maintain real-time reporting of responsiveness, service quality and customer satisfaction and use the data to help drive Unity’s customer care culture
- Proactively maintain excellent relations between the technical support team and other departments within Unity
- Diplomatically collaborate with a wide variety of customer personalities.
- Travel up to 25% of the time
- Fluent English-speaker
- Top-notch social & communication skills, and a highly-proactive personality
- Able to work flexible hours to engage with our worldwide organization and customer base
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally
- Previous employment in the games industry, including games services or other intersecting industries
- Experience as a Technical Project Manager/Producer//Technical Account Manager in software production
- Programming experience in both compiled and interpreted languages
- Fluency in additional spoken languages - Russian, French, Spanish, German, Swedish, Finnish
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.