At Pure360, we believe that customers deserve better marketing. We recognise the challenges faced by small but ambitious marketing teams, and recognise that technology is only half the story. Over the years we’ve played a huge part in defining the strategies and best practices within the email marketing industry and our team of consultants are at the forefront of driving these forwards with our customers.
Our consultants’ focus is on building an in-depth understanding of what defines and drives our customers, their KPI’s and business goals, and using data to drive insights, value stories and develop strategies that energise, inspire, and drive our customers’ marketing results. We bridge the gap between having the right marketing automation and personalisation tools, and using this to achieve incredible results. Our customers’ success is our success.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Make it your mission to understand your clients’ business’ inside and out, from their commercial model and overarching business goals and challenges, to stakeholder mapping, and the role email and further marketing channels play in the business. You will work with many of your customers to define KPI’s, so a thorough understanding of their business is key.
- Use your passion for data and influencing skills to educate and deliver compelling digital marketing ideas and tactics to customers that progresses their marketing maturity and demonstrably meets predefined business objectives.
- Create and present engaging strategic quarterly business review documents to assess and learn from past approaches, reaffirm value, demonstrate ROI, and deliver insights and recommendations through captivating data stories to support customers in meeting their objectives.
- Work with internal teams and partners to ensure your customers perform to the best of their abilities with our suite of products and services.
- Take the lead on growing the paid-for consultancy business within your base of customers.
- Build a thorough knowledge and use-case understanding of Pure360 capabilities, stay up to date with developments in the wider digital marketing ecosystem.
- Efficiently and proactively manage your book of business. Accurately log, and use data to manage and prioritise time, drive efficiencies and value, and to identify opportunities and risk proactively.
- Work closely with and support Account Management in the retention and growth of a managed account base.
- Delivery against activity KPIs and targets set in line with customer objectives.
We are looking for a Marketing Consultant with a passion for email marketing. You will have experience of delivering impactful insights and solutions, and have a keen understanding of marketing as an inherently data led discipline.
You should thrive in a customer facing environment, championing excellent communication skills, a track record for success and the ability to create compelling data stories to build influence, gain trust and lead customers to the best possible ideas and results.
You will greatly enjoy problem solving, and take huge pleasure in having a tangible, visible impact on your client’s businesses.
If you are someone that loves marketing and using data to make a point then we want to hear from you!
- Analytical/data-led with a fascination for uncovering actionable insights and spotting opportunities. A true believer that data is power, with a passion for championing this to improve customer results.
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge, with an ability to turn your hand to other data manipulation and analytical tools. At a minimum, you will be using pivot tables and vlookups every day, analysing data to spot risks and identify opportunities to direct client strategy and effectively manage and prioritise your workload.
- An ability to tell compelling stories with data, to bring it to life and gain buy-in from customers. This encompasses being able to understand your audience to choose the right visualisation, tailoring your content and delivery depending on stakeholder priorities and ideals.
- Strong personal admin and time management, with a passion for proactively planning, prioritising, and managing own workload.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders of all levels both internally and client side. You will be a key team player within your own team, and build excellent relationships across the business to enable project collaboration, and delivery of service to our customer base.
- Good presentation skills, with experience in leading client meetings and workshops
- A keen interest in staying up to date with digital marketing tools, trends, and the changing behaviors, expectations and needs of consumers.
- Well-developed understanding of and approach to customer centric service. A dedication to understanding and impressing your customers.
- Solid commercial awareness and interest in varied business models.
- Proven ability to deliver on KPIs.
- Strong numeracy.
- Attention to detail.
- A background in marketing would be a plus
- Familiarity with email marketing, reporting and metrics
As a Pure360 employee we expect you to feel as passionately about our values as we do. Living by these ensure we create a successful and happy environment for you, your peers and the business. Our Values are: We are Real. We are Inspired. We love our Customers. We strive for Improvement. We get stuff Done. We are One.