Crunch is a multi-award winning SaaS company based in Brighton with a brilliant team of 190, over 11,000 clients and 50,000 Crunch Chorus members. Together, we single-handedly pioneered a complete online accounting solution to empower self-employed contractors, freelancers and micro-businesses in the UK, helping them to grow their business and create the lives they want as part of a powerful community.
Are you a passionate and experienced Sales professional, looking for a new challenge? We would love to hear from you!
We are seeking an ambitious and self-motivated Sales Advisor to join our growing team, who will promote the features and benefits of Crunch products and services to prospective clients. In this role, you will provide expert advice and support in order to nurture leads and complete the signup process; working as part of a small dynamic team that thrives on delivering results.
This role will report directly to our Sales Manager and you will only be working with warm leads only, no cold calling is required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Striving to exceed monthly and yearly KPI targets, including team and individual targets for revenue generation.
- Providing accurate and concise business advice at the point of sale to ensure prospective clients are getting the right level of service, including competitor analysis and comparison.
- Engaging with clients via all communication channels and platforms including telephone, email, social media, video and online chat.
- Managing the sales pipeline to ensure all leads are contacted in a timely manner to maximise conversion opportunities.
- Performing all administrative tasks as required by the role; such as identification, Anti-Money Laundering checks and other regulatory checks on every prospective client as required.
- Accurately update our internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Salesforce, to ensure information flow between departments is smooth.
- Building solid relationships between departments and with key stakeholders, in order to ensure the best levels of service are delivered.
- Taking payments and setting up new Direct Debit instructions.
- Maximising upsell and cross-sell opportunities to our partners and clients in order to meet their needs.
- Providing required flexibility with working hours in order to maximise opportunities, including remote evening and weekend working on a rota basis as required.
- Previous inbound and/or outbound telephone and online sales experience, with proven sales ability working as part of a team.
- Demonstrable track record of successfully creating opportunities, closing business and exceeding targets to drive revenue.
- Proficient IT literacy skills, in particular the use of Google Suite packages and a market leading cloud based CRM system, preferably Salesforce.
- Software or accountancy sector knowledge and/or experience would be advantageous in this role.
The hiring Manager for this role is Chris Rudd, Sales Manager.
We’re very proud of our energetic and inclusive working environment - you’ll be working as part of a fun and vibrant team, with a whole host of fantastic company benefits! These include 25 days holiday, a modern office with a view of Preston Park, company-funded socials several times a year, a half day holiday on your birthday, in-house personal training sessions, yoga - and lots more!
Want to know more? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org - we’ll be happy to chat!