Are you enthusiastic and do you love coding? Would you like to work in a small, experienced, entrepreneurial team to fulfil the next steps in your career?
If so, we would love to hear from you! At BrightMinded we’re looking for new people to help us grow the business. We have been around for almost 10 years, are currently a team of 12, mainly software engineers, and are looking to expand the business more quickly.
- have relevant and demonstrable, commercial programming experience
- be highly motivated with the ability and willingness to guide and mentor your junior colleagues
- have an open mind and a flexible approach to work
- be happy working in a team, but also able to just get your head down and code
You should have a solid working knowledge of:
- modern web technologies and frameworks, ideally including WordPress, Laravel, and React
It would be great if you have experience of:
- distributed version control systems and pipelines
- SQL and noSQL databases
- Sass and gulp
We pride ourselves on our open and supportive culture, always promoting diversity and personal development. We offer a competitive salary plus bonus potential, pension contributions and private healthcare, all in a relaxed and flexible working environment at our offices in Hove (although most of the team is currently still working remotely).
If you like the sound of working with us then get in touch with your CV and salary expectations and let’s have a chat over a cup of coffee or tea!