We are looking for a Business Analyst to support our commercial teams to measure, understand and act on our business data.
In this role you will support our monthly and quarterly performance measurement. You will have exposure across multiple departments including Operations, Sales and Customer Success. You’ll also have space for ad hoc analyses and play a significant part in our go to market strategy.
- A numbers person: experienced and confident handling quantitative data with a keen eye for detail. Able to spot patterns and errors.
- An advanced Excel user and comfortable learning new software (Salesforce experience is a plus).
- Collaborative: able to adapt and work with multiple teams and functions.
- Commercially minded: understand and act in the best interests of both the business and our customers
- Able to make the complex accessible: communicating with detail and clarity
- Fluent in English, in both speech and writing.
- >3 years in a business analyst, commercial research or operations role.
- Experience working with key commercial metrics: sales, retention, NPS.
- Experience working in an agency, B2B or SaaS environment.
The Business Analyst Role:
- Regular cadence reporting (30%): Help measure the performance of our commercial teams including sales, retention, product adoption/usage and NPS, as well as performance forecasting.
- Contract support (20%): Support customer success managers in updating customer records and contracts, ensuring operational rigour.
- Ad hoc analyses (50%): Which world markets are least saturated for our industry? How do we segment our customer base? What do successful customers have in common? The successful candidate will tackle these types of questions and more, using data to form and execute on recommendations.
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution, childcare vouchers and discounted gym memberships. We have a flexible working policy and we are optimized for remote working.
Working for Brandwatch: We believe exceptional work is a result of an environment centred around development, collaboration, trust and creativity.
With 10 offices around the globe, our success is predicated on strong communication. We listen and learn, we develop our staff, we care about our work, and, above all, we support each other. We’re always aiming to expand and we need brilliant people like you to get there. Come grow with us.
Brandwatch Brighton is where it all began, we can be found in the vibrant North Laines. We host yoga classes and Juice Mondays. We have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well stocked drinks fridge, sushi lunches, flexible working spaces and only a stone's throw away from the beach.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.