Digital Acquisition + Paid Advertising Manager
We are seeking a numbers driven, but creative candidate to manage our customer acquisition and paid advertising strategy.
The successful candidate will require a startup mentality, want to energetically contribute their own ideas & experience to growing our brand and be able to cope with a fast changing environment, whilst being an integral part of a small team.
You will have experience of scaling a DTC brand and a successful track record with Facebook and Google Advertising.
Bird & Blend Tea Co. is the UK's leading Tea Mixology company. Founded by Krisi Smith & Mike Turner this fast growing start up has a committed & exceptional team that have enabled them to grow to multiple physical retail stores across the UK and the leading online tea offering in the UK. Please do consider the cultural recommendations listed at the end of this application as we are looking for exceptional people to join our incredible team. Please ensure that your cover letter highlights why you would be the perfect fit for our brand.
- Responsible for managing budget, creating and executing ad-buying strategy to ensure KPIs are hit.
- Proactively identify & create acquisition funnels around product types alongside broader brand/key message campaigns.
- Responsible for other acquisition channels, e.g.
- Influencer marketing
- Affiliate programme
- Third party email sponsorship
- Collaborations with other online retailers
- Platform Sales: Amazon/NOTHS/Yumbles
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly KPI reporting
- An advanced understanding of paid advertising platforms
- Analytical skills
- Technology savvy & an active interest in staying a foot of new technology to help drive acquisitions for our digital business
- Creative thinking & ideally content creation skills
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Proactive & energetic
- Excited by a role that enables you to contribute & mould your own career pathway
To complement the team dynamic & culture at BB:
- Sense of humour
- Easily Bored
- Extremely motivated
- Positive mental attitude
- Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
- Reliable and dependable
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Proactive and assertive
- Inquisitive mindset
- Honest and trustworthy
- Learns quickly
- Persistent and hard-working
- Has high standards
- Open to feedback and ideas
- Clear communicator
- Persuasive and inspiring
Benefits & details:
We are a small but passionate team at BB and that means we can offer a level of empowerment, responsibility and flexibility that’s hard to find in a role anyplace else.
You will become an integral member of our team, and you will gain experience you wouldn’t get at a big company. You’ll be encouraged to follow your passions. You’ll be supported when you want to try something new.
You’ll be working directly with founders who are well-known in their industry, who are experienced innovators and who understand how important it is for you to grow and learn.
Most of all, you’ll help create the company you want to work for.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours of work: We are ideally looking for F/T but would consider P/T for the right candidate.
Place of work: The Bird & Blend Tea Co. Central Office is in Hove. But flexible working, including working from home is possible. If remote working, you will be required to attend the office for some essential meetings / projects.
Additional benefits: Learning and development budget, Festival spaces if possible, Monthly tea allowance, Unlimited free tea when at work, Staff discount, Company laptop, Holiday ratchet, potential for performance-related incentives.
Note - we are always looking for exceptional candidates so may consider outside of the above in some instances.