Languagenut is a leading Ed-Tech company, offering a comprehensive digital language learning platform, used and trusted by teachers and students all over the world.
We’re looking for a Customer Success/Sales Support person to help out in all areas.
You will only be working with all the sales people identifing new customers, qualifying leads, setting up training and supporting existing customers reporting directly to the Sales Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Qualifying new contacts at strategically targeted schools
- Rapidly following up with leads alongside the Sales Manager
- Consistently exploit all channels to progress new sales, e.g. phone, email, LinkedIn, events
- Booking and assisting the Sales Manager with online demonstrations
- Work closely with the marketing team to help optimise activity
- Learning and adapting your techniques to tailor your lead nurturing success rates
- Attending events to promote Languagenut
Essential Skills & Experience
- Confident making phone calls throughout the day with excellent telephone manner
- Strict self-organisation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use CRM software, e.g. Salesforce, Suite
- Competency with Excel and Word
- Collaborative approach to sales as business development to achieve overall company targets
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Interest in languages and Ed-Tech
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience within Ed-Tech industry
- Ability to speak at least one other language
- Experience using demo/screen sharing software
- Incremental salary increases as defined targets are met
- Company shares
- Complimentary tea, coffee, chilled water etc
- Central Brighton-based office in Platf9orm
- Ability to form your role and develop within it
The hiring manager for this role is Daniel Atkins.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES, PLEASE. CVs received from agencies will be deemed property of Languagenut.
If you’re interested in this challenging and rewarding role and would like to make our success part of your own, please send your CV and a cover letter to Daniel Atkins - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Highly motivated and thrives on the thrill of closing sales
- Analytical and sharp, with a proactive approach to dealing with problems
- Confident and self-aware communicator
- Organised and able to prioritise work to consistently meet deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible