Advice Cloud are a small, Hove-based company made up of a bunch of friendly people who care about the how the digital transformation of government can improve the lives of citizens.
We help technology companies to understand how the public sector procures digital technology and services. We provide tech suppliers with guidance on how to write and present effective bids, and our project management skills ensure they meet the deadlines!
We have a big project coming up and so we’re looking for a temporary addition to our fantastic Client Delivery team.
- The role is full-time (9am-5pm) and we expect some paid overtime to be needed towards the end of the project, although this is optional
- The role is temporary, starting 12th October and ending 1st December
- The role is remote working only. You will be provided with a company laptop and will be required to agree to our security policies. We stay in contact throughout the day using Microsoft Teams.
- You will need a basic background check, which we will compensate you for.
Advice Cloud currently has a 100% success record with our clients’ bids. If the customer is in any way dissatisfied, we guarantee a 100% refund. Therefore, the person employed in this role should be very customer-focused as well as having excellent attention to detail.
- Read and review technical bids written by our clients, in line with our guidance, to ensure that they answer the questions without any room for doubt
- Provide written feedback, tips and suggestions on how the client can improve their writing in a timely manner
- Careful proof-reading for readability, sentence structure, formatting, grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Help to maintain accurate data on clients’ progress, using our CRM (HubSpot), project management tool (Trello) and file storage (G-Drive)
- Maintain a high quality of service while working quickly to progress large volume of clients to project completion by the deadline.
- Fluent, business-focussed, and technical English speaker and writer
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with hard deadlines and measured/scored/graded work
- Calm and focused under pressure
- Competent using Microsoft Word, basic Excel, Outlook, G-Drive (or similar)
- Fun sense of humour!
- Tender/B2B/Technical writing experience
- Project management experience
- Client relationship experience
Please send your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role, and we will be in touch to arrange a telephone interview.
Advice Cloud is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, gender, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.