AVT Connect is the market leader in virtual & hybrid meetings working globally with numerous healthcare brands to create memorable online experiences.
Our mission is to shape the future of digital events using the latest technology and innovative digital content.
Behind the technology stands a vibrant, diligent team of professionals who feel a deep pride in the work they do and the relationships they have with our clients. We pride ourselves on a great culture and passion for what we do.
We are currently experiencing a huge uptake in demand for our streaming services and are looking for talented people to join our growing team.
As a Virtual Meetings Product Manager, you will provide leadership and direction from project inception through to implementation.
You will be responsible for serving as one of our platform specialist and content managers pre, during and post event and work towards establishing an excellent working relationship with our clients and internal stakeholders.
Managing multiple, concurrent projects and platform builds, your combined knowledge of technology, UX and the development process will help to continually improve the level of overall service that AVT Connect provide.
You'll be responsible for
- Maintaining a deep understanding of our platforms capabilities and collaborate with clients about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Working closely with the development team on any new or bespoke platform features according to each project requirement
- Co-ordinating the design and content process, working with the client and the in-house Production team
- Uploading all content onto the platform using a content management system
- Performing thorough quality assurance and providing approval screen shots for compliance
- Co-ordinating with the technical team regarding event logistics and streaming requirements
- Developing and maintain full-scale, detailed project plan and proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Ensuring all aspects of project have been thoroughly tested, documented and completed
The ideal skills and experience
- Minimum of three years working experience in the role of digital project manager with experience of managing website builds
- Passionate about technology and skilled when learning new software/programme
- Logical approach to complex requests/tasks
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail - written and verbal
- Strong client management/service skills
- Ability to work with a number of different high-profile clients simultaneously
- Ability to manage deadlines and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of good design aesthetic & UX
- A real team player, not afraid to take the initiative… we love ideas!
- Energetic, ambitious and positive outlook
If working with our team in shaping the future of digital events sounds the opportunity you're looking for then let us get to know you!
Flexible working and Sunny Friday policy
Cycle to work scheme
NHS Top-Up health cash plan
Social and team activities
Lunch and learn and knowledge-sharing ‘innovation showcases’ from colleagues