With 18 years of digital development experience, Boxharry specialises in CRM integration, web application development, website design and development and Umbraco support. We work right in the heart of Brighton with organisations of all sizes to bring their digital applications to life and support them during their lifecycle.
We are looking for an experienced .Net developer with a minimum of 2 years industry experience to compliment our existing small development team. You will be working collaboratively in a team environment to deliver projects for clients in a wide range of sectors, as well as developing and expanding our in-house applications, all built in .NET primarily using the MVC design pattern. A good understanding of C# and the .NET framework are the main skills needed to fit into the role. The ability to prioritise and deliver in a fast paced environment is important.
We would like to meet someone who has the drive, energy, and enthusiasm to smash this role and in addition, is seeking a long-term career opportunity.
- A minimum of 2 years .Net industry experience
- A fundamental knowledge of the .NET framework
- An understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Proficient in C#
- Understanding of the MVC design pattern
- An understanding of relational database design and SQL
- Proficient in HTML
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on several projects at a time
- .NET Core Experience
- Experience working with a CMS e.g. Umbraco, Orchard
- Understanding of CSS and/or CSS frameworks e.g. Bootstrap
- Experience working with version control systems e.g. GIT, TFS
In return Boxharry will offer you – the opportunity to work remotely for part of the week following your induction, 25 days annual leave, pension PLUS
Duvet days, Christmas shut down, half day on your birthday, beer Fridays, Summer ‘Christmas parties’, a great working atmosphere and working in a cool office bang in the centre of Brighton.
Negotiable – depending on experience
NO AGENCIES PLEASE