Unity’s Customer Success Organization is looking for user-centric team players to support the heart of Unity: Our customers!
As a Customer Success Advisor you will be a key promoter of Unity’s development solutions, with a focus on ensuring successful adoption and value realization for our small and mid-size customers. The Customer Success Advisor team is a rapidly-growing function within Unity Create Solutions, so you will have the unique opportunity to make a big impact at scale. You are expected to work alongside our support, sales and product teams to ensure a unified customer experience. Most importantly, you will interact with the heart of Unity, our customers!
The Customer Success team embodies all Unity values to deliver an exceptional customer experience: Users First, In it Together, Best Ideas Win and Go Bold. A curious, eager-to-learn mindset will serve you well.
- Setting up customer calls to assist in driving retention and growth by understanding customers needs and helping them succeed and identifying any potential risks
- Serve as a trusted advisor, becoming an expert in the Unity ecosystem and products, and be able to recommend users (complimentary or paid) solutions and services that may add value to their current situation and recording upsell opportunities via Salesforce
- Ensure that customers move swiftly and positively through the customer journey, promoting feature adoption where appropriate during customer calls or via email outreach
- Using Gainsight and the customer health score to analyze customer behavior patterns, discovering and acting upon insights that proactively improve retention, prevent failure, and reinforce the success of our customers
- Be the voice of our online Pro customers, funneling customer feedback to the appropriate teams via our internal channels to improve the end-to-end customer journey and address product gaps
- Demonstrated track-record of supporting customers with SaaS products - you may have held one (or more) of the following titles: Customer Success Specialist, Client Outcomes Manager, Onboarding Specialist)
- Strong analytical and technical skills and a data-driven approach to your work
- Innate ability to pick up new tech concepts quickly
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances and needs
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with Unity
- Previous experience working in a remote, distributed team
- Understanding of software and/or game development process (C#, Unity Editor, game development)
- Established presence within the gaming community
- Prior experience in Customer Success
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.