As an Account Manager in Unity’s new Industries Solutions group, you’ll join a dynamic team responsible for leading custom programs and projects for our global clients (such as Electronic Arts, Microsoft, lululemon, Enbridge and Softbank Robotics to name a few) that transform their businesses, product lines, and operations. We’re looking for a creative and solutions-oriented business leader who can coalesce an inspired program for our clients and deliver results with custom run-time 3D applications, uniquely built for enterprise clients.
In this role, you will act as our client liaison, helping us to create and nurture long-term partnerships that produce industry changing advances. You will partner with our internal teams to review sector specific opportunities as you manage clients and you’ll be a major contributor to bringing in projects and accounts that drive the whole success of the company.
- Identify new prospects and target accounts
- Organize meetings with prospects to showcase Unity’s Industrial Solutions
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop proposals and project budgets
- Demonstrate existing software solutions in a variety of settings from stages to meeting rooms.
- Keep immaculate record of all outward-facing communications in Unity’s CRM
- Drive opportunities from first contact with a client through to the successful delivery of projects to develop a successful ongoing relationship
- Collaborate with the marketing department to plan and execute highly-targeted networking events and develop high-value content and messaging
- Provide feedback based on what you are hearing in the market to help the company learn and adjust its strategy and product development opportunities
- Be the knowledgeable, dedicated and connecting project champion representing the client and end user internally and Unity and the Solutions team externally
- Relevant leadership experience in either professional services, product or custom software development, delivering high quality results
- Demonstrated history of success in business development roles with a strong professional network that can be leveraged to create new opportunities
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Desire to continuously learn and improve, and engage forward thinking clients
- No restrictions on travelling internationally
- Multilingual with flawless English in written and verbal communication
- Deep knowledge or experience working within a specific vertical is a plus
- Advanced University degree(s)
- Demonstrable public speaking and thought leadership skills
- Bonus points if you send us a link to your profile/portfolio on Unity Connect
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.