Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, Solutions
As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test you’ll embrace, implement and evangelize test automation as part of the fabric of the team. You lead the planning and execution of the application testing phase (functional & non-functional) to ensure all software meets requirements before systems are deployed into production. You’ll also participate in the evaluation of emerging technology and tools.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced leader capable of guiding a team to success working. You have a thorough understanding of software testing methodologies and development processes, and a complete understanding of the software development lifecycle. You have a fine eye for details, excellent written and verbal communication skills that help to express thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise manner.
- Build, configure and implement scale-able test automation systems as a best practice for maintaining quality assurance best practices and responsible for creating system test architecture.
- Work directly with the project team, from reviewing requirements and specifications with clients, project managers and designers, to supporting engineers to deliver stable enterprise software.
- Act as business domain leader, driving test expertise, Quality Culture and Lean test artifacts.
- Work closely with other technology groups (across offices) to build quality by ensuring proper test and code coverage, configuration quality, monitoring, and early performance testing.
- Develop tools that accelerate the team’s velocity, and make everyone more productive.
- Deep experience in developing automating complex systems integration (End-To-End) , creating and evaluating software architectures and designs to identify potential quality, performance and scalability issues
- Experience with scripting software automation testing products, such as: Cucumber,Selenium, Robotium, Appium
- Experience with test driven development, behaviour driven development and acceptance test driven development
- Extensive knowledge of cloud technologies, including the testing of REST services, databases, etc
- Strong experience with Agile development and CI/CD, using tools such as: GitHub, BitBucket, Jenkins, Travis and JIRA
- Experience with the Unity engine, or other 3D engines or tools
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, DeltaDNA, SOA, REST, JSON
- Experience with AWS, Azure or GCP
- Ability to exploit reporting tools to increase productivity (InfluxDB, Kibana, Grafana)
- Customer-centric and empathetic approach to supporting our customers and users
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.