- Competitive. Please state salary expectations.
- SEO & PPC, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
addmustard is a digital marketing agency built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs. We focus on working with dynamic, high growth and innovative clients who want an agency that put them at the forefront of digital marketing. The work that we do is results and performance focused and the rewards of ours and our clients’ success are invested into our world class team.
We strive to help each and every member of our team to be the very best that they can be, focusing on development, training and progression. So together we’ll work to create you a tailored plan to build both the agency and your career. You will be given significant opportunities to be hands on with campaigns and clients and exposed to a wide range of digital marketing disciplines, techniques and creativity.
We also create a working environment where the whole team loves coming to work, supports each other and feels relaxed. We are very social, open and transparent and we minimise hierarchy and boundaries.
Reporting into the Technical Services Director, and working alongside a team of digital specialists, we’re looking for an SEO Manager to support, own, and deliver world-class Organic strategies across a wide range of diverse and varied campaigns and projects for our clients. You’ll be a hands-on team leader, as willing to get stuck in delivering on the day to day as you are discussing strategy with our clients.
You’ll work amongst our Organic and Content team to develop, manage and ensure successful implementation of Organic campaigns from concept to completion. You will be responsible for communicating the overall organic strategy with clients, as well as supporting with team priorities. The team is currently a perfect mix of technical SEO analysts and dynamic content producers.
This is a great opportunity to join a unique and ambitious agency and to work within a close-knit multi-disciplinary team, where we’ll have you integrated on campaigns that span all digital marketing channels and specialisms, including Brand, Performance, SEO, Content, PPC, Display, and CRO.
- Build Organic strategies inclusive of page optimisation, technical SEO and content production with clients and oversee the implementation of the Organic roadmaps
- Build trusting relationships with clients, articulating purpose and performance of overall organic activities – from day to day optimisation, technical items and content production updates
- Oversee and manage tasks within the team and help with delegation and prioritisation
- Attend client calls and strategy meetings, providing outstanding levels of client service in a proactive manner
- Ensure the team is delivering against our clients’ organic targets
- Keep abreast of changes in the market and industry, including Google updates, changes in visibility and fluctuations in monitoring tools, ensuring any relevant messages and movements are communicated effectively to our clients where necessary
- Work with other channel teams (PPC, CRO etc) to provide clients with a holistic strategy and ensure Organic activities complement other channel strategies – e.g. PPC/SEO Synergy
- Support in the delivery of new business proposals and pitches
Desirable Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge across organic and content strategy and experience in management of organic activities and hitting deadlines, whilst supporting the account management team. You should demonstrate your proactive nature and take the initiative to identify areas for improvement to the clients and within team projects.
- Demonstrated experience in SEO: technical SEO, content production and general optimisation
- Demonstrated experience in team management
- Understanding of site analytics and tracking requirements
- Understanding of the synergy between SEO, paid media, display and social activity
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Client relationship skills – including experienced presentation skills
- Effective and efficient working style
- Work with and be trained by industry experts at the forefront of digital marketing channels and platforms
- Unlimited holiday!
- Flexi time: flexible working hours and work from home, unless you are required for an important meeting at addmustard’s central Brighton office
- £500 personal training budget, allocated every 6 months
- Pension scheme, gym membership and ride to work scheme
- Be part of an amazing, sociable and supportive team with far too frequent nights out/socials/Friday pizza and beers and of course our annual Christmas party abroad!
- Our senior management is open, honest and transparent. This means we regularly share financial, team, and client performance with the whole agency