Technical Project Manager
- Competitive. Please state salary expectations.
- Project Management, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
addmustard is a digital marketing agency built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs. We focus on working with dynamic, high growth and innovative clients who want an agency that put them at the forefront of digital marketing. The work that we do is results and performance focused and the rewards of ours and our clients’ success are invested into our world class team.
We strive to help each and every member of our team to be the very best that they can be, focusing on development, training and progression. So together we’ll work to create you a tailored plan to build both the agency and your career. You will be given significant opportunities to be hands on with campaigns and clients and exposed to a wide range of digital marketing disciplines, techniques and creativity.
We also create a working environment where the whole team loves coming to work, supports each other and feels relaxed. We are very social, open and transparent and we minimise hierarchy and boundaries.
Reporting to the Technical Services Director, we’re looking for a bright, talented and enthusiastic Technical Project Manager to support in the delivery of world class services across web development, web enhancement and web design projects for our clients. If you are a passionate, hardworking and committed technology professional with 2+ years of experience, this is a great opportunity to join a unique and ambitious agency environment and develop your career surrounded by mentors and experts in the industry.
You will play a crucial role in the management, development and enhancement of our clients’ websites and technology. Working alongside the Technical Services Director, it will be your responsibility to work with our inhouse and external development team to translate requirements of new projects and communicate project progress to our clients, keeping them regularly updated. You will be responsible for the project management from scoping to development, testing to deployment and develop processes that make delivery more efficient.
The candidate must have a technical background but also have an understanding of the digital landscape.
You’ll be working on exciting and varied projects, and your skills will be nurtured and developed. This is a great opportunity to work within a close-knit multi-disciplinary team, where we’ll have you working on projects that span a wide range of industries and technical eCommerce platforms.
Who we’re looking for
- Proven track-record in project management and project delivery
- Proactive problem-solving approach to technical issues and barriers
- Organised and be able to own and agree detailed project roadmaps and plans
- Brilliant attention to detail
- An agile mind that can cope with multi-client demands and a wide variety of client cultures and expectations
- Excellent communicator; liaising between Client, Developer, Creative, SEO, Content and Paid Media Teams
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Scope projects from a technical perspective and put together prioritisation and timelines for delivery
- Ownership of client communication including updates and expectation management
- Work with and support the developers so they are clear on requirements and deadlines
- Ensure issues are surfaced and resolved prior to client review through a robust testing and QA process set up by you
- Ownership of web deployment processes for managed client websites
- Management of support ticketing systems and communication to customers/clients.
- Weekly summary reports to customers/clients.
- Recommending to clients prioritised list of website enhancements based on their KPIs
- Prioritisation of development resource and understanding the remit of each developer to know who to put on what type of projects
- Recommendation for new processes and programs with the Technical Services Director and implementation across the team
- Work with and be trained by industry experts at the forefront of digital marketing channels and platforms
- Unlimited holiday!
- Flexi time: flexible working hours and work from home, unless you are required for an important meeting at addmustard’s central Brighton office
- £500 personal training budget, allocated every 6 months
- Pension scheme, gym membership and ride to work scheme
- Be part of an amazing, sociable and supportive team with far too frequent nights out/socials/Friday pizza and beers and of course our annual Christmas party abroad!
- Our senior management is open, honest and transparent. This means we regularly share financial, team, and client performance with the whole agency
How to apply
If we’ve piqued your interest, we’d love to hear from you. Send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, explaining why you think you’d cut the mustard.
Please, no agencies. Thanks.