We are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic professional to join our team as Digital Manager.
Online marketing and brand experience is required, along with an interest in the product field. Excellent interpersonal skills and the enthusiasm to learn and develop is key.
Tisserand is our leading brand, alongside a wide portfolio of other natural health and lifestyle products. You will be expected to demonstrate passion and exceptional product knowledge of all our brands. Full product training will be provided so whilst beauty/wellbeing experience is preferred, it is not essential.
This position reports to the CEO.
The role will require an individual with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, with a confident and personable approach to building relationships and effectively managing ever changing workloads.
Motivated, proactive and passionate approach to work and problem solving, and ability to prioritise tasks.
Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, and ability to interact at any level within an organization.
Ability to self-motivate and multi-task, and work independently or within a team.
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanour.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for website sales management and digital marketing – maintaining promotional calendars, maintaining and updating web content, managing mailing lists and driving consumer sales
- Responsible for promoting brand advocacy across all online and offline channels via consumers, customers and digital influencers
- Responsible for bespoke projects as briefed and associated video and video content across all channels
- Work closely with the in house teams – and brand teams – to engage our UK and International consumers across all channels via omnichannel communication
- Management of social media channels – co-ordinating UK and international channels, along with competitions, queries etc.
- Management of digital loyalty programme and consumer email channel – co-ordinating content and building brand advocacy
- Plan and implement digitally new product launches, agreed promotional plans, within set budget, and ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to
- Ensure website content across all customers is relevant and up-to-date
- Tasked to further develop the relationships and improve communication with existing customers
- Perform timely sales and promotional performance analysis to be shared at regular intervals with the immediate team
- Monitor competitor sales and marketing activity
- Attend key customer account meetings to build and improve the digital presence of our products and brand