Senior Paid Media Manager
- Search Seven Ltd
- Hove, East Sussex
- £30,000 - 35,000
- SEO & PPC, Account Handling, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
If you want the opportunity to shape your own career in Digital Marketing, we would love to hear from you.
What do you really value at work? What do you need from a company to be happy? What is important to you to feel fulfilled in a role?
At Search Seven, we believe roles should be built on your needs as much as ours. Whether that’s the flexible hours to fit your lifestyle, or perks and benefits that mean something to you; we want to know what gets you up in the morning.
Who are we?
Search Seven is a search marketing agency based in Brighton & Hove, specialising in Paid Media and data driven SEO.
The agency was founded in 2011, and the end of 2021 marks our 10 year anniversary as a purpose driven agency, that to date, has raised and donated over £50,000 to charity and the local community, and we haven’t stopped yet!
For us, it’s our people. We’re incredibly lucky to boast a strong team of experts from a variety of backgrounds who create strategies that help our clients stand out from the crowd. We may be ‘techie’ but we have a sense of humour too and we’re confident that you will enjoy working with us! Our charity work is also very close to our hearts. Making a difference is a key driving force behind what we do, which is why we pledge up to 7% of our profits to charity.
We are a growing business and as part of our growth we need to hire more excellent people in our paid team. We know what we need (we listed it below) but we genuinely want to hear from you – what do you want? What do you think would help us make the best paid team in the UK (as a starter – world domination comes next year). So please look at what we need then tell us what we can do for you, what would convince you to explore this opportunity with us?
Who are we looking for?
Search Seven is looking for an exceptional Senior Paid Media Manager with great experience across all areas of Paid Media and superb team and client management. Overall, this job is for someone who loves search, gets excited about seeing their clients succeed, enjoys problem solving, and seeks out ways to inspire, foster growth and build genuine partnerships with the team and clients.
As the Senior Paid Media Manager, you will be responsible in generating excellent PPC campaign performances for your clients from scratch, whilst managing and nurturing your team of account executives. You will be the key contact for clients, therefore being able to build positive relationships is a must. Working with the Search Seven team, you will be key in developing our Paid Media offering and growing the PPC team in line with Search Seven’s growth strategy, which has Paid Media at the very heart of it.
You must be both strategic and hands on, have excellent project management skills and be engaged and tenacious about delivering outstanding Paid Media ideas and results.
The kind of things you would be doing:
- Be the key contact for clients & managing Paid Media campaigns from start to finish.
- Managing your team with a positive attitude & helping to develop them into managers of their own.
- Supporting the agency vision and act as a senior member of the Search Seven team
- Helping to advance the agency’s approach to Paid Media strategy
- Contributing to quarterly review meetings and strategic reviews
- Working with the senior leadership team to develop, define and continually evolve Search Seven’s Paid Media proposition. Continuously evaluating new technologies and approaches to delivery to ensure we are offering an excellent and profitable service
- Upselling retained clients by introducing new strategies that will deliver results
- Strengthening and maintaining client and partner agency relationships
- Supporting the business development team with pitches, with latest industry insights & strategies
- Supporting the wider team to improve their understanding of Paid Media leading to better ways of working e.g. via lunch and learn and training sessions to upskill the team
- Ensuring your output is to a consistent quality, and in line with Search Seven’s values
- Growing more junior members of the team in their understanding of Paid Media and working alongside a clear framework for personal development
- Creating and delivering highly effective Paid Media plans that meet and exceed KPI’s
- Developing, documenting, and implementing Paid Media best practices
- Reviewing and improving our approach to reporting
- Staying abreast of Paid Media platform updates, trends, and best-in-class Paid Media campaigns
- Functioning as an agency champion and expert across Paid Media who clients and peers alike can depend on.
- Be a keen ambassador for Search Seven in everything we do & represent – pushing your own ideas too
What you bring to the table:
- Strong understanding of Paid Search and Paid Social. Preference on Paid Search expertise
- Good awareness of other aspects of digital marketing such as SEO, Display and broader media planning and buying.
- Experience of managing and developing team members at junior and mid-level.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to drive thought leadership and develop outstanding collateral in the most appropriate format
- Persuasive storyteller and presenter. Must be comfortable developing and delivering strategic presentations and able to think on one’s feet
- Proven ability to develop strong client relationships. Builds client confidence as a trusted advisor by actively listening and understanding challenges and or roadblocks and speaking with authority on how we will address them
- Experienced in working across integrated digital marketing campaigns that may require cross-channel collaboration with PPC, SEO, Display, Content Marketing, and CRM
- In-depth knowledge of the technology and processes involved in running high-spending Paid Media campaigns
- Strong familiarity with 3rd-party tracking vendors and integrating with social platforms
- Experienced in measuring and proving the value of Paid Media within digital campaigns
In return we offer:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Extra day holiday per year of service
- Pension scheme
- Medical cash back scheme or something to the equivalent value of your choice
- Personalised development plan
- Regular social and charity events
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Fruit and drinks/beer fridge to enjoy
- Ping-Pong table in office
- Charity match funding (we will match up to £250 in year 1, and then £150 a year after that)
- Flexi-time (we trust you to do the work when it suits you, as long as we see results we don’t mind)
- Remote working