JOB DESCRIPTION - SUPPORT ANALYST
This is a 9am-5pm permanent position Monday to Friday, based in our Lancing Office and full training is provided. Due to the current Covid situations we are able to allow flexibility of working remotely.
The Support Analyst provides front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software and peripherals. They are also responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to EULA. The Support Analyst must have excellent problem solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate staff members.
This position requires independent work, teamwork, sharing information and assisting others with work cases while providing excellent customer service to all our clients.
Accountability and Main Responsibilities:
- Provide frontline customer support for WAERlinx.
- Review and contribute to customer test plans, execute test scenarios, capturing and logging of test results.
- Resolve issues by taking customers through a series of actions using either the telephone or email. If the user problem cannot be resolved then log the case in Jira and monitor and track the status of open cases.
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g. Software Developers, Testers and Implementors.
- Assist with set up test and production systems.
- Maintain and present KPI information related to customer support cases.