Industrial IT Systems is a UK based IT distribution company trading globally. We provide niche industrial-grade computing & networking products to different industries. We are looking to grow our success and have ambitious expansion plans.
Description of Vacancy
You will be working closely with the Order Processing team, assisting with day to day duties and ensuring that order processing runs as smoothly as possible. This is a modern IT distribution business where being efficient and methodical is essential. You will be well-organised, proactive, and be able to encourage positive change as well as manage day-to-day order processing activities.
We are a small organisation and having a small company mentality is a must. Although all the staff have their own core function within the business, all employees are trained on the business operation and can step in when necessary. As an Order Processor, you will be required to carry out a variety of tasks with a positive, can-do attitude within the company. All the necessary training will be provided.
- Order Processing - processing all the online and offline orders effectively and in a timely manner.
- Warehousing & Packaging - creating shipping labels, packing orders, and organising our light warehouse.
- Customer Relationship - ensuring that a professional level of customer relationship is established and maintained.
- Problem Solving - adapting to the ever-changing work environment and reacting quickly to meet challenges.
- Although having relevant skills are desirable, this is not mandatory, and we will provide full training.
- Proven record of understanding Office Suite.
- Enthusiastic and focused.
- Organised, positive, and a can-do attitude.
- High level of attention to detail and numerate.
- Ambitious and eager to progress.
This job role offers an excellent opportunity to progress your career within the Company. After you have settled in and received an extensive level of training, we would anticipate you increasing your responsibilities within the Company with the goal of becoming a future leader who will be able to build a strong team, providing employees with the direction, resources and environment needed for success.