Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a highly adaptable, enthusiastic marketeer to work alongside their CEO and COO, taking control of the multiple threads to their marketing and getting them organised digitally.
As a small, highly entrepreneurial SaaS business we’re looking for someone in the early stages of their marketing career, eager to learn and develop further.
Ideally, you’ll have served your time as a trainee and are now looking for the next step to having more control of the digital marketing strategy and responsibility for the results.
If this is you, we want to talk to you. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to develop, implement, track and optimise their digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including marketing database, email and social media
- Design, build and maintain their social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners as required
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree (or studying, nearing completion) in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing with multiple CRM's
- Demonstrable experience using email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Communigator or Hubspot
- Previous experience of marketing using LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Be able to clean, sort and merge datasets using Microsoft Excel
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in Wordpress as well as optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
You’ll need to be creative and tech-savvy, comfortable working in a small, collaborative team and happy to manage your own workload across a number of projects.
- This role is available either as a permanent or part-time (minimum 20 hours per week)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Work-from-home with regular face to face meetings (they are located at BN25)
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Contributory Pension
- Collaborative working environment