This is the chance for you to join the new Global Solutions PMO team for Unity and run the Program Management Office in Europe. Unity has been expanding its features and technology to service more and more creators worldwide, forming a new Solutions team by merging its Professional Services team with the acquisition of Finger Food ATG. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more. The Solutions team now provides a wide range of skills, services, products and technologies for customers looking to go further with Unity and RT3D.
Reporting to the Head of Global PMO, Solutions, you will be responsible for leading a team of project managers for all of EMEA. This is a hands-on role that will be responsible for growing an important area of Solutions delivery to ensure that each client engagement is set up for success. Working closely with the Global PMO team, your objective is to implement new strategies, drive robust systems and processes and provide a globally scalable base of resources in Europe to deliver services and Solutions spearheaded by the Solutions team. You will work with several different teams across Unity to manage activities and bring alignment across different client projects, to continuously improve and adapt development processes to enhance agility and product delivery.
- Ensure your regional PMO goals are aligned with the global PMO, the business and the company goals
- Setting and implementing PMO strategies and key performance metrics to measure success for your territory
- Assist with building the framework for consistency on projects and processes across engagements and verticals
- Manage forecasting, planning, and productivity processes to ensure appropriate resourcing based on key business metrics across the organization
- Cross discipline collaboration to ensure alignment across business units
- Excellence in operational reporting to management and key stakeholders for all Solutions engagements in your region
- Proactively train yourself to broadly understand the technical capabilities of the Unity Engine and RT3D technologies
- You are an experienced Project Manager or Producer with extensive experience in leading project management and software development teams and dealing with direct reports
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a large team environment
- Strong influencer, expert communicator and rock star interpersonal skills
- Client focused, a “World Class” customer service approach to both internal and external customers
- Gravitas, presence and strength of character to work with senior customer and Unity leaders
- Experience with managing PMO, Operations teams in Games or RT3D Enterprise teams
- Experience working at a high-growth technology company
- Experience using Unity in a professional environment
- Some knowledge of coding or authoring 3D artwork
- Additional written and spoken language
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.