Senior Tools Developer
We are looking for a full-stack developer to join our Release Management team. You will help us architect and build the tooling that we depend on to communicate and uphold standards, which in turn allow us to ship quality products for our users. We want you to help us specify, design and build those tools, often collaborating with other tools teams in the company.
You will be part of the team responsible for managing and coordinating Unity releases to over a million developers and billions of end-users. You will be based in Brighton on the UK’s sunny south coast, where we’ll be moving into our bespoke brand new offices in the coming months. We are a global and distributed company, so you will also collaborate with teams across our other U.S. and worldwide studios, and you will have opportunities to travel.
- Architect and drive implementation of tools for release management and Unity standards
- Work with the team to help identify needs for additional tools or improvements to existing tools, and advocate for these needs
- Collaborate with an international development team, across time zones
- Proficiency in full-stack development and web technologies
- Experience developing, maintaining and supporting tools that stakeholders depend on for their own success - i.e. mission-critical developer-centric tools
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to continuously changing situations
- Experience using Unity
- An open mind and a willingness to question the status-quo
- An interest in computer games or software for creative applications
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.