Unity is seeking an experienced, full-lifecycle Games Recruiter who will be responsible for finding and attracting the best talent from around the world, particularly within the games industry. As a Games Recruiter within Unity Technologies, you will partner with some of the industry’s premier talent and business leaders to collaborate on all matters of hiring strategy, organizational development, and offer negotiations to help drive hiring efforts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow your career while building an extraordinary recruiting organization with a company experiencing hyper-growth.
You’ll be partnering with our Games teams who work with some of the greatest Game Studios across the globe. Their work is hugely impactful on the development of new titles across the AAA and Indie market, so the people you’ll help hire will be responsible for building some of the most exciting games to hit the market.
- Collaborate with senior business leaders from beginning to end of the hiring process
- Deliver outstanding candidate and client service, negotiation, and closing skills
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively source, screen and hire top talent
- Act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points to ensure smooth alignment
- Extend offers, close candidates, and document results to further improve the offer acceptance rate
- Experience recruiting in the Games industry, with specific expertise in Low-Level Engineering and Technical Art positions
- The ability to source and build candidate pipelines for an array of positions, balancing a multitude of roles at once
- Experience with technical recruitment
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing and negotiating offers
- Experience using Recruiting Software (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter)
- The desire to learn and advance yourself within a highly energised and collaborative team of supportive colleagues
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- Experience in recruiting and closing senior and executive level candidates
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.