We’re looking for a passionate digital project manager with at least 5 years experience working in full-service agencies across interactive, film and motion graphics to join our eclectic team.
Our aim is to create digital experiences that have a positive impact on peoples lives. If you want to work for an agency they helps to promote the latest brand of sugar water ... then we are probably not the right agency for you. However ... If you want use your talents to help bring about positive professional and societal change, then read on.
We seek to enjoy every single day, working with like-minded people. We’re lucky enough to work with clients, who value our approach and give us the freedom to deliver truly creative solutions.
As the go-to-person for your clients, you must be able to build and maintain strong client relationships. You’ll be an ambitious and entrepreneurial self-starter with strong organisational, and communication skills as well as a proven track record in keeping projects on course. Your love for all things digital and keeping your finger on the pulse for emerging trends should match our own.
What we’ll be asking you to do:
- Bring passion, enthusiasm and a strong sense to deliver to work with you everyday.
- Own and run a variety of projects from single high-impact pieces through to full solution platforms working across all our in-house disciplines – interactive, film and motion graphics.
- Work with other project managers to ensure company-wide resource planning is accurately mapped.
- Build strong client working relationships to build trust and confidence.
- Work with the wider team to develop creative solutions that meet our clients’ objectives and be integral in creating compelling proposals and pitch ideas.
- Be highly organised with a strong commercial backbone to manage the project lifecycle to timeline and budget.
- Be a wizard with a spreadsheet and a project plan plus all the usual project management software tools.
The type of person we’re after:
- Constantly curious and interested in the world at large, and able to translate this into things we can use in our day-to-day business.
- Has a genuine fascination with digital innovation and gets out of bed to make things happen.
- Brings enthusiasm, ambition for great work, interesting perspectives and lots of ideas for how we can propel the agency forwards even further.
- A great communicator and can use their strong interpersonal skills to build great working relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Prepared to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in – takes real ownership for delivery of projects and is prepared to do whatever it takes to get things done.
- Has massive attention to detail, can multi-task like a demon and prides themselves on delivering to a high standard every time.
- Self-starter and not fazed by complexity or speed – thrives on a challenge to get something done that on paper may seem impossible.
- Able to work seamlessly across the business and knows how important collaboration and great relationships are to getting things done.
- A natural with numbers and adept at managing budgets.
- Strong digital client project management experience across interactive, web, film and motion graphics.
- Formal Project Management qualification, such as Agile and Scrum certification.
Please send your CV to us coupled with a little bit of additional information about what fires you up.