Tillo is a global SaaS platform making it super simple for reward, incentive and perks businesses to get gift cards. As the original industry innovators, we used our world-class, agile technology to really shake up the gift card market, pioneering innovation and boosting investment, but we’re not done yet! We have big ambitions and are on an exciting journey as we seek to power the entire incentive and perk industry globally with our infrastructure. We’re now seeking a QA/Software Tester to help propel us to the next level…
You would be working closely with our developers & Product Manager within an Agile Scrum team to help improve upon the quality of our software and service in our rapidly growing business.
At Tillo we run with two weekly sprints and deploy every sprint into our AWS cloud infrastructure using automated CI tools and our tech stack is based primarily around PHP/Laravel & Vue.js.
- Maintaining regression test suite
- Raising & prioritising bugs in Jira
- Ensuring requirements are clear and have unambiguous acceptance criteria
- Challenge the team during sprint planning & design review sessions to ensure impacts on performance, security, accessibility etc. are considered
- Quality coach - Knowledge sharing & promoting best practices with the development team
- Work with DevOps Engineer to ensure we maintain a suitable test environment
- Champion Test Driven Development & test automation within the build/deployment processes
- Manual and automated software testing
- Writing functional test plans
- Performance test tools such as JMeter
- Testing frameworks such as Selenium, Watir and WebDriver
- Exposure to CI / CD
- Useful to know;
- Cloud services such as AWS
- Basic scripting (e.g. Shell / Python)
- Familiarity with ISO 27001 / PCI DSS security standards
What’s it like to work at Tillo?
We offer all our employees trust and empower our team to work with flexibility and autonomy. We’re a close-knit team though and love working collaboratively, whether at our fantastic head office in Hove or remotely (we’ve always offered a level of remote working and the current climate has proven just how production and resourceful we are!). The Tillo team are a motivated bunch and we all work hard to push Tillo forwards, always innovating. However, we completely understand the importance of work/life balance and offer a supportive and collaborative working environment with the following benefits:
- Designated Shares Options for all employees
- 26 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Bespoke training and development with each employee having their own training budget
- Monthly company lunches
- Quarterly away days where we do everything from helping local charities to traditional team building activities
- Quarterly staff engagement surveys - to listen and act on the employee voice
- Monthly wellbeing events
- Retail discounts
- Well stocked drinks fridge and snack cupboards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Raising money for a charity outside of work? We’ll match whatever you raise with our charitable matching contribution
No agencies please. Tillo does not accept speculative CV’s. We will only review CV’s sent in application for an advertised role. Any speculative CV’s received will be treated as the property of Tillo and any Terms and Conditions associated with use of the CV’s will be considered null and void.