Hack & Craft was founded in 2010 and has offices based in Brighton & Berlin with a team of highly skilled Product Designers, Engineers and Data Scientists operating across Europe at the forefront of the 4th industrial revolution.
Hack & Craft has built a wide range of innovative products, including AI and Machine Learning based solutions, for start-ups and fortune 500s. Through Lean start-up methodology and Hyper-Agile software development, H&C has deployed disruptive technology in companies such as Axel Springer, Akzo Nobel, Dulux, RS Components, EDF, Red Bull and Schneider Electric. Here are some of our case studies.
We are looking for an exceptional salesperson to help drive new client acquisition. You will be responsible for the sourcing of new business and clients.
This is to be achieved through a structured sales process in which you will initiate and develop relationships with target clients. You will be provided with all tools required and given training in the Hack & Craft product range and commercial models.
You will report directly to the Managing Director and there are considerable opportunities to develop within the Company. The role provides a pathway to Head of Sales and to eventually recruit and manage a sales team.
- To generate new business opportunities through the telephone, email. and through meetings, qualifying them through a structured sales process and converting them to retained paying clients.
- We are looking for a long-term appointment and a future Head of Sales designate to identify, nurture and close deals.
- Complete exploratory and discovery calls and appointments.
- Meet the monthly targeted quotas for prospect identification and segmentation, call activity, qualified prospects, appointments and sales closed-won business.
- Attending networking events to build relationships and promote the company's brand.
- You will work from home most days but will also undertake frequent national and occasional international travel.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years full-time b2b sales experience.
- Be hungry and passionate about new business development and very strong on the telephone.
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to engage prospects through high activity levels through the phone, on email and through face to face meetings in-person to build strong relationships.
- Have a strong interest and understanding in/around the digital sector and developments in disruptive technology and AI.
- Be a self-starter, confident, have a natural positive energetic attitude and bring high intensity to the workplace.
- The digital world is fast-paced so having an organised multi-tasking skill set is essential with strong time management skills.
- Be proficient with office applications and computers to write proposals/documents etc.
- Home-based (you will be required to work in the Brighton Office 2/3 times per week).
- NEST Pension Scheme.
- Generous uncapped commission structure (commissions will be made available upon review after the 6 month probation period).
- Support from our digital marketing team to generate leads.
- Be part of the original management team with great prospects to progress.
- 24 days paid holiday.
- Expenses paid team meet-ups in different European locations.
Why work for us?
A remarkable opportunity
We are a fast-growing digital-first Company with a flat hierarchy, allowing our staff the opportunity to develop rapidly within the Company. You will have the opportunity to work on greenfield projects utilising some of the most exciting technologies on the market today and delivering game-changing systems.
An agile international team
We are a Company where talented people enjoy a positive, dynamic and international working environment. We employ Smart people remotely across Europe, which allows us to hire the best talent regardless as to where they are, increasing employee retention and productivity. The team attend regular meet-ups at different locations across Europe, enabling us to share new ideas and stimulate the creative and problem-solving juices of our people.
No agencies please.