The Professional Services is a global team of product experts whose mission is to enable customers to turn social data into practical insights that inform strategic business decisions. We provide customers with a tailored and scalable data and visualisation ecosystem, as well as education programs that empower customers with the knowledge and skills to confidently use Brandwatch and utilise social intelligence to harness the power of social across the enterprise.
This role is primarily one of consulting and coordinating people across multiple internal and external teams to ensure the smooth planning, execution and implementation of large scale setup solutions across the Brandwatch product suite.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is an expert in the Brandwatch suite of products and stays up to date on industry trends
- Ensures a prioritised and phased delivery that will enable key external stakeholders to quickly gain insight and value from their Brandwatch subscription
- Is able to drive long-term product adoption by making proactive recommendations about best practices and potential projects, advancing clients in their use of the platform
- Thrives on consulting with clients, getting to truly understand their requirements and helping them achieve their business goals
- Can manage multiple customer engagements simultaneously, balancing the needs of multiple customer stakeholders, while ensuring a successful and timely completion
- Will represent Brandwatch in client-facing meetings by presenting to users and key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French (verbal/written)
- A passion for helping customers and a dedication to providing a best-in-class service experience.
- 2+ years of prior experience with software onboarding or consultative roles
- An ability to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements.
- An ability to manage project scope and delivery timelines across multiple projects simultaneously
- An ability to use data to analyze results and make data-driven decisions
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships quickly
The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience the company’s looking for, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.
What we offer:
We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch:
Brandwatch operates with the highest level of integrity and keeps our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.