- Curtain Call Ltd
- Remote / Brighton
- 40-45k pro-rata (4 month initial contract)
- Front-End Development
- Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
Founded in 2015 by freelance creatives, Curtain Call is a technology platform helping to connect people across the entertainment industries. Whether it’s crew members looking for their next tour, aspiring actors wanting to land their first lead role or production companies trying to fill their open roles, Curtain Call is the one-stop solution.
We’re looking for a mid-level front-end developer to create new platform features and applications. You will be working directly with the CTO/Head of Product and alongside an external, Brighton based development agency, who created much of the backend services.
Joining a small technical team, you will take ownership of the front-end and will be a key part of the design, development, maintenance and future architecture of the platform as a whole.
- Proficiency using and interacting with APIs
- Experience with testing frameworks to ensure code is robust and resilient
- Play an active part in the development process, giving input and suggesting changes
- Great communicator, so you can regularly update the status of tasks
- Your own dev laptop/desktop as this position is remote
We want to work with people who are curious, honest, courageous and passionate - if that sounds like you and you want to work for an innovative, successful tech startup leading the way in a sector that is ripe for disruption, then you may have found a new home.
Please apply by emailing your CV, Github profile and availability to email@example.com
Salary: £40-45k pro rata (depending on experience)
Contract length: 4 months (Nov - Feb 2021)
Date posted: 27th October 2020
Start date: ASAP