You'll be responsible for all parts of the university recruiting life cycle, including running on-campus and virtual events, driving a robust and diverse candidate pipeline, spreading the Unity brand, and guiding interviewer debrief sessions. You will partner with many business areas - including Engineering, Design, Product Management, and Marketing - and manage relationships with leaders across the business.
You will have the freedom to develop new initiatives and roll out new programs internally.
- Manage the entire university recruiting hiring lifecycle with both internal and external stakeholders
- Utilize data and metrics to analyze recruiting processes, predict future performance, and maintain tracking of applicants in systems to sustain operations and data integrity
- Manage relationships and branding events at targeted schools, organizations, and conferences
- Develop detailed recruiting plans for intern and full time hires through clearly defined objective, outcomes, and sourcing strategies
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and early talent-hiring managers to develop and drive recruiting strategies and results
- Partner with our HR Operations team on intern on-boarding and Day 1 orientation
- Manage the intern program experience for the client group, including events aligned to goals, manager training and engagement, intern performance tracking, and the conversion process
- Experience in full-cycle, high volume campus recruitment or experience in an academic setting
- Solid attention to detail with strong organizational, program management and planning skills
- Familiarity with relevant tools and programs (e.g Handshake, Greenhouse and university job boards preferred)
- Comfortable acting as the face of Unity, showcasing our values and opportunities to external candidates as well as internal contacts and internal business partners and at external events
- Demonstrated willingness to roll up your sleeves and be excited to contribute to all aspects of the early career and grad experience
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.