Unity is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst to support the Unity Core Sales business unit. The person in this role will work closely with the Business Analysts and business stakeholders to scope, design and implement high quality technical solutions in Salesforce.com and other related systems
- Create and contribute towards project documentation: (vs.)
- Autonomously identify and perform tasks within projects
- Run projects end to end with supervision
- Must be able to visualize, analyze, communicate and solve complex problems, and make disciplined decisions based on available information
- Ensure that requests from the sales/sales ops organization are effectively qualified, prioritized and executed
- Collaborate as needed with various departments throughout the organization, including development teams, accounting, finance.
- Plan and execute end user training and testing of new features and applications
- Proven track record of successfully documenting and communicating complex business requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience delivering enterprise software solutions using Salesforce.com in an enterprise environment
- Experience writing detailed specifications of user requirements, business processes and procedures required to develop and implement software solutions
- Advanced knowledge of SFDC including configuration, data and governance
- Good knowledge of web services and integrations and a strong understanding of the Lead to Order cycle including Salesforce CPQ
- Experience in software industry or an adjacent role
- Experience with any of the following applications are a plus: Zuora, Netsuite, Workday, Reltio, JIRA, SpringCM
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with an ability to state things simply and persuasively for a variety of audiences - internal, external, business and technical
- Experience working with geographically diverse teams and remote employees
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.