- Competitive. Please state salary expectations.
- Editorial / Content, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
addmustard is a full service, digital marketing agency that works with entrepreneurial businesses to help them to grow efficiently. Put simply, we’re built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs. Our amazingly talented team is made up of those people who do more, think more, and act more (and quite often, celebrate more…) and we are fascinated by the kind of people who get a kick out of delivering something great. Our team has many years of in-house experience with clients, so we understand the pressures and take the responsibility of helping our clients grow their businesses incredibly seriously.
Essentially, we want to attract great people and keep them. And attract great clients and keep them.
Simple, right? That’s where you come in.
Who we’re looking for
Regardless of whether you get your kicks from a night in with a GA dashboard or you’re an authority on acquisition, addmustard is built from individuals who love a challenge. For the most part, we don’t just work with our entrepreneurial clients on individual campaigns or channels, but we immerse ourselves deeply into their businesses and work alongside them to solve fundamental commercial and digital challenges. Which means we need people who love to get right to the nub of a problem and ask the questions that others are avoiding, as well as offering the solutions that have yet to be thought of. We’ve built (and are very proud of) our completely flat and integrated organisational structure – we don’t care where the good ideas come from, as long as they can be turned into something amazing and tangible.
So, if any of the following sound like you, it’s probably time we organised a beer and a chat.
- You genuinely care about delivering results
- You think outside the box… is a complete cliché (but do it anyway)
- You’re an expert in your field, but also love to look holistically across all channels and campaigns
- You’re hands on and not afraid to get stuck in
- You’re a passionate problem solver
- You’re dynamic
- You’re looking for a working environment where the whole team loves coming to work, supports each other and feels relaxed
- The idea of socialising with colleagues doesn’t fill you with dread.
In return for your experience, creativity and incredible mind, we’ll make sure you work with and are trained by industry experts at the forefront of digital marketing. Our senior management is open, honest and transparent which means we regularly share financial, team, and client performance with the whole agency. You can choose the hours you work, provided they fit with our team and clients’ requirements, and you’ll enjoy a bi-annual training budget, generous pension scheme, free gym membership, and ride-to-work scheme. We also offer unlimited holiday. And no, that wasn’t a typo.
We’re on the lookout for a creative yet organised mind to join our busy Organic department as Content Executive. This is a great first step on the career ladder and we need an individual who is eager to make their mark on the digital world, contribute ideas and offer new ways of thinking. You’ll also need to be a keen listener, quick to pick up processes, get excited about detail and be naturally organised. If reading a grammatical error on an advert doesn’t grind your gears, this role probably isn’t for you.
Our ideal candidate is inherently creative, with a keen eye for design as well as a wicked way with words. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing our extensive team of freelance writers, ensuring they are suitably briefed and producing astute, on-brand copy, as well as working alongside our technical SEO experts on keyword research, content opportunities, optimisation and auditing. You’ll be working with some fantastic and varied brands, giving you lots of opportunity to develop and nurture your growing content marketing skills. And, as part of a close-knit, multi-disciplinary team, you will provide valuable input on campaigns that span all marketing channels.
Content production: A large part of this role will be based around content production. You’ll be ideating, researching, writing, proofreading, choosing imagery, and publishing content that will drive a commercial result for our clients.
Scribbler management: You’ll be responsible for supervising our curated team of freelance writers (our ‘Scribblers’), briefing and assigning content production, and manage internal and client deadlines to ensure projects are delivered on time.
Creative collaboration: You will work with the wider content and creative teams to contribute to, and help develop, attention-grabbing campaigns in line with the client’s brand spirit and guidelines. You will interpret client briefs and requirements, and work with your team to go beyond the brief and push ideas and concepts to their full potential.
Content administration: You’ll be required to work with our clients’ content management systems (CMS), uploading and editing website content, and optimising existing content for organic visibility.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience writing for a brand or personal blog.
- Likely to have a degree, with an understanding of marketing and the digital landscape.
- An extremely keen eye for detail.
- A talent for juggling multiple deadlines and tasks.
- A passion to produce beautiful things, whether that’s through writing, photography, video or something else…
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to generate unique ideas and articulate them to the team and our clients.
- Naturally organised with a logical, calm approach to projects and challenges.
- Work with and be trained by industry experts at the forefront of digital marketing channels and platforms
- Unlimited holiday
- Flexi time: flexible working hours and work from home, unless you are required for an important meeting at addmustard’s central Brighton office
- £500 personal training budget, allocated every 6 months
- Pension scheme, gym membership and ride to work scheme
- Be part of an amazing, sociable and supportive team with far too frequent nights out/socials/Friday pizza and beers and of course our annual Christmas party abroad!
- Our senior management is open, honest and transparent. This means we regularly share financial, team, and client performance with the whole agency