Love Campers is a small family business based just outside Brighton in Newhaven, East Sussex. We are looking for a creative and skilled Social Media & Content Executive to join our team.
We’re looking for someone who is digital media savvy, who already has some experience and is searching for an opportunity to prove themselves. Initially the role is 2/days a week, with flexible working hours. This could increase in the future - we will support you if you want to grow the role.
You’ll be working alongside the rest of our small team including our Social Media & Content Strategist, Director, Designer, and the crew in the workshop. Our team is growing and this is an exciting time to be involved and make this job whatever you want of it.
Some of the main activities this role includes are:
- Managing the Love Campers social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.) on a daily basis, including publishing posts and responding to comments
- Growing and developing our social media engagement and following
- Writing content for all social media profiles
- Writing content for the website & blog
- Sending email marketing newsletters
- Small bits of video editing, creating social media graphics etc.
We will value somebody who already has experience working in these areas, and is confident to work with minimal direction - this isn’t the right role for an intern. We’re keen to find someone really dynamic with lots of ideas, so we also value enthusiasm.
The salary: We can offer a competitive salary of £25,000 to £31,600 pro rata, dependant on experience. Other benefits include flexible working hours and paid holiday allowance.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter - and anything else you’d like to show us (links to current social media accounts you manage, your blog, etc.) - to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 15th November 2020 at midnight GMT.
We hope to have our new team member join us shortly after - please let us know your availability for a November start.