Community & Social Manager (Publishing) - Remote
Tonic Games Group brings together a family of world-class developers and publishers who believe that games are for everyone. More than 300 people strong; we bring together Mediatonic, Fortitude Games and The Irregular Corporation to create original IP and to invest in independent game developers globally. We continue to build on our ambitions and projects, as such we are looking to hire a Community & Social Manager - Publishing to join The Irregular Corporation.
Inspired by the different passions of players across the world, The Irregular Corporation is a global publisher of unique and engaging games with a focus on supporting independent developers to help realise the full potential of their game.
We are looking for a Community & Social Manager to work across a number of titles, in a variety of genres.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating monthly social plans and community plans.
- Creating strategies and executing plans to increase both followers and engagement rate.
- Aligning social media and community plans with marketing strategy and tone of voice.
- Creating engaging content for social media accounts.
- Constantly monitoring the community sentiment, identifying threats and being on top of any negative comments.
- Analysing campaigns and translating qualitative data into recommendations and plans for improvements.
- Communicating sales and new updates to the community.
- Liaising with social and community agencies or freelancers in other territories.
- Communicating directly with the dev teams and working with multi-disciplinary teams, both internally and externally.
We're looking for someone excited by the chance to join a growing team and help us set and achieve a new standard of quality and efficiency. Therefore we would be looking for a community or social manager with at least 5 years experience managing social media and communities for high quality video game titles who is:
- Beyond organised, with a proven system for capturing, prioritising and executing tasks across multiple projects.
- The best communicator and also creative with an eye for detail.
- Good-humoured and able to stay cool under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely with a high degree of independence.
- Passionate about games!
With the following skills:
- Demonstrable experience writing clear, concise and engaging copy for social media.
- An understanding of what makes communities tick, and how to manage them effectively.
- Ability to establish and use different tones of voice across different products / audiences.
- Experience creating formats for social media content which can run over longer time periods and incorporate community content.
- Competent graphics skills in Photoshop or Illustrator, including an understanding of cropping, layout and using brand assets.
- Experience in following brand guidelines.
- Experience managing relationships with influencers, and delivering influencer created content to a fixed schedule.
- Proven track record of using data to develop social media and community strategies, optimising their performance over time.
- Great written and spoken English
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours including fully remote working at TIC, along with private health care.
How to apply & really impress us
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd. Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job. We look forward to hearing from you.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now and mention that you saw this role advertised on the Wired Sussex job site.