About the Role | Who are we looking for?
Due to our increasing success and growth, we are growing our team of enthusiastic experts. We are recruiting for an experienced Unreal Engine C++ Developer to join our team. Reporting to our software development manager, the successful candidate will have expertise in:
- C++ development
- Familiarity with real time rendering engines (Unreal, Unity, etc)
- Knowledge of 3D modelling programs and workflows
- Comfortable working with a tightly knit (but fun!) development team
Mandatory Technical Skills and Experience | The ‘Must-Have’s
Candidates must have more than 3 years’ experience of working in all the following areas:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Clean and maintainable code practises
- Expertise in video game engine workflows, object-oriented design, web languages and database experience
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and work often alone
- Valid passport
- Driving licence
Additional Useful Skills | The ‘Helpful to Haves’
- HLSL and GLSL shader languages
- Video system workflows
- Knowledge of Film and broadcast techniques
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- 23 days annual holiday (plus 8 English public holidays) rising by 1 day per full year service up to a maximum of 28 days
- Non-contractual profit-sharing scheme (dependent upon revenue/margin targets being met)
- Friendly, dynamic small team
- Relaxed but hardworking environment
- Lovely rural office location (we are based in the south downs national park)
This is full time position, 40-hours per week, Monday – Friday. This role may require some travel to other
office locations, client, and vendor sites.
7thSense UK Head Office
2, The Courtyard, Shoreham Road, Upper Beeding, West Sussex BN44 3TN
For more information, please contact us on:
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES, PLEASE
Starting Salary Guide £55,000 - £75,000 p/a dependent on experience
Internal Salary Grade Guide E5 / E6 dependent on experience
Who is 7thSense?
7thSense is a privately-owned creative software and technology company with offices in Upper Beeding (Sussex) and London in the UK, and Royal Oak (Michigan), Orlando (Florida) and Burbank (California) in North America.
Established in 2004, we specialise in advanced media serving, pixel management and show control for markets including Theme Parks, Planetariums, Digital Signage, Live Events, Projection Mapped Installations, 3D Entertainment Theatres and Visitor Attractions.
With our Delta Media Server®, Juggler® and Medialon product ranges, we’ve delivered media serving, pixel management and show control solutions worldwide to many big-name venues and attractions.