This role will be working across a diverse range of projects and support the busy Account Management team. To be right for this role, you must be a self-motivated person with a positive disposition. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
Based in Lewes, we are a friendly team and as we continue to grow, the right candidate will have significant opportunity to shape their role within the company.
- Support the busy Account Director and Account Manager, this will include:
- producing time-scales and budgets for all projects.
- to track and manage the timescales of projects to ensure that they run efficiently.
- receive feedback and amends from clients and manage these changes with the Production Manager and Creative team to ensure they are implemented correctly and efficiently.
- support the Production Manager to proof check materials and manage their delivery back to clients as required.
- co-ordinate regular budget reporting as required.
Who you are
- You have a positive, personable and proactive approach, great at making sure everything happens when and as it should.
- Good organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- You’re an excellent communicator (both written and verbal), able to craft a brilliant creative brief.
- Sound commercial awareness, helping you understand our client’s needs and interpret the brief and output required.
- Confidence with using new software
- Effective presentation skills and numerically literate
- You are relatively new to the industry ideally with 2-3 years experience, willing to learn and develop within the role.
- You will have a good knowledge of how account management and creative consultancy functions work.
- A working knowledge of HTML email development and deployment practises