Booksy is the leading beauty marketplace for finding, scheduling and managing appointments (with 5 million online bookings per month worldwide), anchored by a SaaS app for business management. The company is headquartered in the United States and has over 200 employees based in offices across 7 countries.
Even throughout 2020, Booksy continues to shoot for the moon and continues to deliver great results for our Service Providers and end users around the world, even with the ongoing pandemic. This is why we’re looking for people with an entrepreneurial mindset who are passionate about what they do and are ready to grab all challenges and opportunities with both hands.
To support Booksy’s future success in UK and Republic of Ireland, we are currently looking for:
Head of Sales
Context on the role:
● At Booksy, we put the people we work with (Service Providers and their customers) at the heart of everything we do. In order to achieve that, we strive to build a strong and customer-centered team
● The Head of Sales plays a strategic role in our business model, by enabling new Service Providers to join Booksy’s platform and setting them up for future success through onboarding and close collaboration with the Customer Success team
● Our Head of Sales will focus on recruiting and developing the skills & knowledge of a motivated sales team, in order to further strengthen our current sales operations.
● Working closely with the Country Manager, local Booksy team and supporting functions in our HQ to define and execute an innovative and effective sales approach.
● Building and leading a high-performing and effective team (both field sales and inside sales), supporting team members in reaching their targets and monitoring their performance, ensuring coaching and professional development of team members.
● Championing Booksy’s customer-centric approach to enhance the team's ability to understand Service Providers’ needs, ensure a high level of customer experience and promote attitudes and behaviors consistent with Booksy values.
● Actively researching the markets to identify new business opportunities.
● Working with other departments to deliver joint projects.
● Working alongside the Marketing team to support Booksy’s participation in health & beauty trade shows, events and fairs.
Ideal experience and skills:
● Over 5 years professional experience in sales (ideally including experience in technology-related SMB sales in a fast-growth international business environment).
● Experience in managing sales teams (remotely and face to face).
● Excellent communication and people management skills with the ability to keep the team motivated, develop individual skills and influence people’s attitudes.
● Ability to plan ahead to adjust the setup and workflows in the Sales function ahead of the increasing scale and complexity of the business.
● Proactive and pragmatic approach with a focus on getting things done with the ability to prioritize the most impactful initiatives.
● Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
● Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
● Experience in sales of SaaS or/and marketplace products.
● Previous experience with Salesforce is an advantage.
What we offer:
● Competitive salary and bonus system
● Being part of a rapidly growing business set to become an international unicorn and the largest online marketplace for beauty services.
● Ample opportunities for the development of your skills and professional growth.
● Working with modern sales and customer support tools like: Salesforce, Intercom, Iterable, Google Suite, Hangouts, Zoom, etc
● Opportunity to work closely with our local and global teams across the USA, UK, Brazil, Poland, Spain and South Africa.
● Staff outings each quarter ranging from picnics to cocktail making sessions - we celebrate successes together.
● Open-space office in the heart of Eastbourne (currently working from home in light of Pandemic restrictions and guidance)
Booksy raised $49m in VC funding to date with investors including Piton Capital, Enern, Industry Ventures, XG Ventures, OpenOcean, Manta Ray, Inovo and Zach Coelius. We also partnered with major tech brands including Facebook, Instagram, Google and Yelp to ensure seamless booking experience directly on their platforms. Booksy is also among only three providers globally integrated in the Appointments on Facebook scheduling tool. We have been successfully delivering on the customer-first promise, with over 70% of Service Providers likely to recommend Booksy to a friend or colleague. Our leadership team commands a mix of track-record at highly successful startups (iTaxi, Eo Networks, Docplanner) as well as experience from leading blue-chip and consulting companies (Amazon, Google, eBay, Groupon, Wonga, McKinsey, A.T. Kearney, PwC, EY).
More about Booksy:
www.booksy.com - Booksy marketplace
www.booksy.biz - Booksy for Service Providers
www.booksy.com/download - Download Client app
#1 People First
#2 Act Like an Owner
#3 Work as a Team
#4 Shoot for the Moon