- Brighton (currently remote)
- £35-45k DOE
- Project Management, Account Handling, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Joining our burgeoning strategy team, this role will be central to the delivery of international campaigns and large scale brands. From working with our creative strategists and analysts to define the right course of action for our clients, the Account Planner will be the cornerstone to translating the ideas to coordinated, executable plans that raise brand awareness and drive engagement.
Strategy and planning is a vital part of the UnitedUs creative offering. Understanding our clients, the business case, and the role of communications is an essential part of delivering great campaigns. We always strive to build lasting relationships that are formed on a basis of trust. Our strategists and planners are that bridge between creativity and commerce, they form the foundation of every project and work closely with the UnitedUs Directors and the clients.
You will be a focal point of the business in the eyes of our clients and our team will look to you to navigate the stakeholder mix, along with knowing their end client, and ensure our work is as effective as possible.
- To be responsible for manifesting and executing compelling campaign strategies
- Champion the consumer/end client within the agency
- To work very closely with clients to establish trusted and long-term relationships
- To get to know as much as possible about client's businesses, aspirations and goals to better inform the overall project for UnitedUs
- To work with the clients to set KPI and measure campaign performances over extended periods of time, using those to make incremental changes that improve client outcomes
- To lead projects from start to finish both locally and internationally as needed
- To lead and create workshops and training for our clients
- Develop client relationships and nurture account growth
- Be a positive influence on the organisation, be prepared for and welcome the creative and strategic challenges that the role will present and maintain a positive approach to resolve them.
As an account planner, we expect you to be the kind of person who relishes turning great ideas into a reality; understanding and managing complex stakeholder relationships and multiple streams of activities - but most importantly, knowing how to coordinate those activities so they best service the objectives of our clients.
It requires great interpersonal skills, teamwork, commercial awareness and an ability to thrive under pressure. Along with the Directors at UnitedUs, you’ll act as a key contact for our clients and play a critical role in connecting brand, campaign activity and commercial goals.
We’re looking for the kind of meticulous and curious person who will spot opportunities, enjoys getting to know people and organisations, and wants to analyse quantitative and qualitative datasets to find the key insights that will help us shape effective campaigns.
- Previous experience in an agency-side planning, account or production management role
- Experience working directly with enterprise brands or household names in either B2C or B2B contexts
- Solid understanding of measuring campaign effectiveness from raising brand awareness, to generating warm leads
- Ability to work independently as much as coordinating with a team across creative, development and strategy departments to reach a desirable outcome for clients and the agency alike
- Confidence and charisma when engaging with clients, with a knack for expectation management
- Ability to set clear goals for clients and teammates alike and to execute on them
- Clear, concise, and compelling written and spoken presentation
- A drive to deliver best-in-class brands and creative campaigns
- Experience of, or familiarity with CRM and marketing software like Eloqua, Hubspot, Salesforce, Mailchimp and/or Capsule
- Understanding of multi-language, multi-territory campaign management
- Curiosity, infectious enthusiasm and a love of having a plan!
UnitedUs recognises that our dedicated team help the business to achieve ambitious goals by going the extra mile. We, in turn, reward their dedication and commitment by building a culture of reward for our people who are fully supportive of the organisation and the place we want to build. With this in mind we are always finding ways to support the health and wellbeing of our team, foster inclusivity and champion diversity.
We made the decision to move the whole business to remote working two weeks before lockdown started, and we will be continuing in this vein until a point where it becomes viable to return to the studio. In the meantime, we've found new ways of supporting the team and our culture - from access to free Headspace accounts to virtual coffee catchups and virtual team events. We recognise that some of you might be shielding at this time and we would still urge you to apply - we can arrange for virtual interviews instead of in person. But equally, if you're happy or would prefer to meet us in real life, then we can arrange a suitable safe way to do so.
Please submit a CV and cover letter to us, we'd love to see some work examples and to understand why you think you'd be a great fit for our team.
We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups in the creative industry including Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates.