Wellbeing Network Manager
- Brighton (currently remote)
- Depending on experience
- Business Development, Customer Service, Account Handling
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
We are looking for a charismatic, social and strategic thinker to cultivate, manage, and maintain a vibrant private peer-to-peer network for HR Directors. You will be the linchpin of the network, facilitating conversations, forming valuable connections between its members, and sharing insights and data that could help them maintain the health and wellbeing of their workforces.
Managing this network on behalf of our client, you will need to understand how to cultivate profitable long term relationships by identifying the needs of the network members and connecting them with the appropriate client team members. The role requires emotional intelligence, oodles of empathy, and the smarts to help connect the dots between challenges people are facing and the ideas, products and people who could help them solve their problems.
This role will sit within our strategy and planning team, with colleagues who will support you with frequent research briefings that you can share with your network members, and we will expect you to identify interesting trends in the network conversations that can influence the wider campaign planning.
- Deliver a programme of pulse surveys, webinars, discussion forums and content sharing to ultimately support the renewal and loyalty of our clients customer base
- Driving engagement within the network, maintaining momentum and facilitating direct conversations.
- To work very closely with members and our client to establish trusted and long-term relationships
- To get to know as much as possible about client's businesses, aspirations and goals to better inform the overall project for UnitedUs
- To work with the client and UnitedUs strategy team to set KPI and measure performance over extended periods of time, using those to make incremental changes that improve client outcomes
- Stay abreast of the global conversation around health, wellbeing and resilience at work - bringing new and interesting thinking to the network members and the UnitedUs campaign team
- Develop client relationships and nurture account growth
- Day-to-day content moderation of the network and member technical support (working with the Development team)
- Experience working directly with enterprise brands or household names in either B2C or B2B contexts
- Emotional intelligence, discretion and focus as you’ll be involved in important, sensitive conversations with leaders from many different businesses
- Ability to work independently as much as coordinating with a team across creative, development and strategy departments to reach a desirable outcome for clients and the agency alike
- Confidence and charisma when engaging with clients
- Ability to set clear goals for clients and teammates alike and to execute on them
- Clear, concise, and compelling written and spoken presentation
- Previous experience managing close networks or running B2B events for leaders
- Background or direct experience in human resources, enterprise sales, health or wellbeing
- Experience of, or familiarity with CRM and marketing software
UnitedUs recognises that our dedicated team help the business to achieve ambitious goals by going the extra mile. We, in turn, reward their dedication and commitment by building a culture of reward for our people who are fully supportive of the organisation and the place we want to build. With this in mind we are always finding ways to support the health and wellbeing of our team, foster inclusivity and champion diversity.
We made the decision to move the whole business to remote working two weeks before lockdown started, and we will be continuing in this vein until a point where it becomes viable to return to the studio. In the meantime, we've found new ways of supporting the team and our culture - from access to free Headspace accounts to virtual coffee catchups and virtual team events. We recognise that some of you might be shielding at this time and we would still urge you to apply - we can arrange for virtual interviews instead of in person. But equally, if you're happy or would prefer to meet us in real life, then we can arrange a suitable safe way to do so.
This is a 1 year contract role starting in January 2021.
Please submit a CV and cover letter to us, we'd love to hear about your interest in HR, wellbeing and health, and what experience you could bring to running the network, alongside your salary expectations.
We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups in the creative industry including Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates.
We are also open to this role as a job-share, so if you would like us to consider your application in a part-time/flexible capacity please let us know.