An internship at Built Environment Media is a great place to gain experience in the latest tech. Our flagship project, Developer Insight, is looking for a talented young mind to come on board.
We are a leading supplier of news and information to the world’s architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) community. Developer Insight is a brand new, comprehensive intelligence service for architects that enables them to keep track of developers’ activities. The new product will sit perfectly alongside our TenderStream public Tenders data service, combining to make the most all-encompassing public/private AEC intelligence solution on offer.
What you’ll be doing:
The applicant will be responsible for assisting in managing Built Environment Media's newest Progressive Web Application (PWA), Developer Insight. This role will include:
- Finding new leads for Developer Insight
- Creating reports on system performance, and spotting potential problems before they impact live service
- Profile data for patterns & errors
- Investigate potential expansions for the system
- Support maintenance on both front & back end system
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a bright, motivated, analytical, results-driven person who thrives on attention-to-detail to help manage our new product Developer Insight. Built Environment Media will provide an adaption period - alongside job-relevant training from experts.
The following skills are useful:
- Good web search and note-taking skills
- A keen eye for detail & finding patterns
- Excellent communication skills & report writing
A successful applicant will:
- Have a can-do attitude, be willing to learn
- Be able to integrate with the team quickly, even in remote working situations
- Be self-driven, and milestone oriented
- Be able to deliver in a business environment, without compromising company values
Where you'll be working
We are based in Brighton, UK. However, like all companies, we are adjusting the realities of the post-Covid-19 world, and what this means for the office both in the short and long term.
You will initially work remotely. Then, once it is safe to return to the office, we are based in the all-new exciting PlusX building in Brighton.
Top level skills will be developed during the internship, gaining experience in the above areas
A fun, highly-motivated and close-knit team
Work on developing a new and exciting product
Huge professional development opportunity
How to apply
Please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies, recruiters or phone calls please.