Senior Account Manager
- Junction Studio
- Upon application
- Business Development, Account Handling, Office / Administration
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
What we do
We are a friendly, award-winning branding agency in Brighton, specialising in branding and packaging design.
We're great graphic designers, but it's not the only thing we do. For each brand we build, we create a brand position, name it, give it personality and figure out the best way to get the brand story out there.
Opportunity for Senior Account Manager (Maternity Cover - initially 6 months)
We are looking for a motivated senior account manager to cover maternity leave. The candidate will have a strong agency background with experience in project management systems and a 'get things done' attitude.
Job Description -
-The candidate will have outstanding communication skills, acting as the first point of contact for all clients.
- Responsible for introducing and maintaining studio processes
- controlling resource management
- planning and communicating workflow/project schedules
- financial forecasting ensuring profability of all client accounts
Skills Range -
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as an account manager within a creative agency
- Experience with project management software, Asana or similar
- Proven ability to manage multiple project accounts at a time
Person Specification -
A strategic thinker with an outgoing personality, a can-do attitude and pro-active approach to client management. Excellemt client and internal communication skills. No day is ever the same so you will need a flexible approach, tenacity, resilience and initiative by the bucket load.
Our work environment is relaxed and dog-friendly, get in touch if you are interested at - email@example.com