Brandwatch has a dedicated Demand Generation team that builds strategic, cross-discipline, fully integrated marketing campaigns.
You’ll own and develop the email marketing campaigns that are designed to generate qualified leads and move them through the funnel, working in a peer group of smart, ambitious marketing professionals. You’ll create and test new email strategies with a goal of increasing response rates and expanding Brandwatch’s target contacts database. You will utilize data to inform your decisions with a strong understanding of segmentation, personalisation, nurture programs and A/B testing. We have invested heavily in our email systems and aim to create an award-winning email marketing function in 2021. To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with sales and marketing automation tools and be able to execute in multiple channels while maintaining high quality standards. Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you. Come and make a difference at Brandwatch.
We need you to:
- Execute email campaigns using Marketo. You need to have strong copywriting skills and be confident in deploying HTML emails
- Define clear campaign blueprints, clearly identifying the target audiences, goals of campaigns and the steps to execute on them along with list building and management
- Implement and report on email results and A/B tests
- Develop target personas and strategic messaging that will feed into all other components of marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the content team to produce necessary assets for success
- Work closely with the field marketing and inside sales teams to ensure email marketing campaigns run optimally
- Report on campaign and channel performance metrics
You need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong experience with Marketo marketing automation platform; Marketo Certified Experts are a huge plus
- Extreme attention to detail and strong copywriting skills
- 4+ years of experience in cross channel marketing, B2B technology preferred
- Prior experience of owning email marketing programs
- Solid campaign management experience and organizational skills including the ability to set and drive requirements across multiple functional areas
- Self-starter mentality – ability to “take a project and run with it”
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders to prioritize tasks and projects effectively
- Experience with CRMs such as Salesforce
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution and discounted gym memberships.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Remote and Flexible Working: We believe that our success is tied to allowing people to do their best work. Whether you do your best work fully remote, within one of our offices, or a combination of the two, we have all the tools and resources available to make your individual and collaborative work possible.
As we are all currently remote, we have a Social team who continue to engage the company in lots of diverse and fun activities company wide. Feel reassured that we’ll make your onboarding experience with us as personable as possible.