Smarter Shows is a vibrant, dynamic business-to-business exhibition and conference company based in the centre of Brighton. We are seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Manager with a proven background of delivering multi-channel end-to-end B2B marketing campaigns. This is a full-time, permanent, role.
The ideal candidate will have worked on professional events or business media brands, within a commercial environment, and be able to hit the ground running. They’ll be required to create and deliver successful visitor acquisition campaigns, working in partnership with other members of the Marketing Team plus stakeholders within different teams. They’ll be expected to take ownership of, and manage the execution of, multi-channel tactical campaign plans, including some hands-on channel-specific execution responsibilities. The Senior Marketing Manager will be expected to analyse tactical campaigns, create actionable insights, set marketing strategies, and create high-level tactical campaign plans for future acquisition campaigns and initiatives.
They will be results focused (and comfortable working to targets), ambitious, with a great all-round understanding of the key digital marketing channels including - email, search, social, and display - inbound, alongside excellent planning, communication and organisational skills.
Working in events, it goes without saying they will be a natural multitasker and calm operator who doesn’t get flustered by juggling multiple deadlines, stakeholders, industries and time zones, while staying focused on event targets.
Over and above, we are looking for a team player who works hard, is a brilliant marketer, and embraces our unique company culture.
- 4+ years B2B marketing experience (events or business media experience, preferably) at Senior Exec, Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Manager level (or the freelance / contractor equivalent)
- Multi-channel campaign management experience
- Excellent digital marketing skillset
- Organised, thorough, hard working
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Track record of success
- Positive attitude, team player
What we offer when you work for Smarter Shows:
- Central Brighton office workspace (when available, in accordance with Government guidelines)
- Summer and winter staff parties (in accordance with Government guidelines)
- Dog friendly office
- Supportive team environment
- Opportunities to work on successful, growing, brands and events, including launch events
- Opportunity to attend Smarter Shows events overseas
Salary details on application.
Application deadline: 30 November 2020