Senior Digital Project Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Project Manager to join our fast paced design agency in the heart of the North Laine.
You’ll join a creative, multi-disciplined team of UX/UI and service designers, developers and project managers in the delivery of varied, interesting and complex digital projects.
A project manager at The Unit is an integral part of our team and the role spans a variety of business functions. Your primary focus will be to ensure the successful and smooth initiation, management and delivery of projects through strong leadership and project management best practice.
But your role will extend beyond the nuts and bolts of day-to-day project management and you’ll also play a pivotal part within the business on account management and business development activities too.
- You’ll have excellent written skills and a sharp eye for detail; you are able to produce SOW’s and other new business deliverables that are of a consistently high standard
- You’ll be able to demonstrate strong previous PM experience and ideally have agency exposure working with similar digital disciplines such as UX/UI designers, user researchers, developers and testers over the full project lifecycle
- Friendly and personable; you have the ability to build rapport quickly and nurture long term relationships with internal teams and externally with clients
- Your time management is second to none and you can manage multiple commitments at once
- You’ll have a good understanding of Agile methodologies, you can plan and run engaging client meetings, show and tells, sprint reviews, daily standups, sprint planning and retrospective sessions
- Your peers see you as a team player, you’ll always consider the bigger picture when making key decisions
- You're flexible and adaptable; you’re always ready to face new challenges and evolve with the ever changing nature of agency life
- Calm and professional; you are comfortable with contributing and participating in key pitch and presentation teams
- You are commercially aware and contribute to company growth, you’ll drive change and help to streamline internal processes and client deliverables.
Due to the pandemic this role is currently remote and even before the onset of the 'new normal' we'd already successfully run flexible working arrangements for a number of years.
However we are a creative, sociable bunch and value face to face collaboration and staff meets that don't involve Google or Zoom. So if you value this too we will love working with you in person, in our studio, the old fashioned way.
Please send a detailed cover letter with your CV so we can learn a bit more about you; why you are a PM, what you think makes a successful one, why you love what you do, and what you love to do outside of work (pandemic restrictions aside!).
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular socials and friendly team mates
- A creative studio environment in the heart of the North Laine
- Cycle to work scheme