Lead Project Manager
- A Squared
- Portland Street, Brighton
- £40k to £55k basic + Profit Share OTE £55k to £70k
- Project Management, Account Handling
- Contract Type
No Recruiters Please
A Squared is a fast-growth digital transformation agency that builds software and user experiences that enable our clients to succeed. We've been operating in this capacity for 3.5 years and have enjoyed 200% year on year growth during that time. Visit our website for more https://automationsquared.com.
Our incredible client portfolio spans start-ups to blue-chips, from Jessica Ennis to Health Care America and Greenwich University. We have exciting projects in Healthcare, Fitness, EdTech, FinTech, PropTech, Sustainability and People Management. A recent delivery helped our client become acquired for nearly £30 million.
Process and Tools
We adopt a lean, agile and commercially focused discovery, design and development method to help us deliver stunning React, React Native and Firebase applications.
The Lead Project Manager will help our friendly team deliver stunning web and mobile applications for our clients whilst driving forward a small Project Management 'hive' in Brighton. This exciting role reports directly to the CEO and will require strong leadership, excellent customer-facing prowess, a keen commercial focus and strong knowledge of agile methods. These skills are essential to delivering exceptional value to our clients and continued, rapid growth for our company.
- Strong people skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years of project management experience within agency environments
- Experience of building strong, highly productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Detailed understanding of agile methodologies
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent leadership and teamwork
- Confident decision-maker
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Track record of successful delivery
- Ability to manage several projects at a time, including effective delegation
- Strong commercial awareness
Good to Have
- Technical understanding of software and application development
- Working knowledge of Jira and Trello
- Keen to be involved with discovery workshops
Once Covid restrictions ease, then at least two days in our central Brighton office, the remainder wherever you wish - e.g. home. We can also arrange one week in the office, one-week remote.
Cycle To Work Scheme
We support the Cycle To Work scheme.
£40k to £55k basic salary plus 15% uncapped Profit Share based on lead referrals and project delivery. OTE £55k to £70k. £80k possible.