Your New Team
Your new team is a multi-disciplined mix of software experts who are jointly responsible for delivering and maintaining existing and green field projects. The development team runs an exciting and energetic development programme with a rolling schedule of building new products, features and updates that deliver high quality user experience. As a Frontend Application Developer, you'll be getting stuck right in. Ensuring that our clients and stakeholders are always accessing performant, engaging, well-written software
Roles & Responsibilities
You are a Frontend Application Developer with a strong belief in your potential and the ability to demonstrate a willingness to learn.
You have studied and understand the core principles of application development and want to put into practice everything you have learnt in an environment that rewards dedication, hard work and getting stuck right in.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Software Engineering or a related discipline
- At least 1 year's commercial experience as a developer
- Experience with a JS library, React or Angular is a plus
- Experience with back end development and Linux is a plus
- Solution oriented with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate technical principles to stakeholders and clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Once Covid restrictions ease, you will be based in our outstanding offices in Southwick, overlooking Shoreham harbour offering both a friendly and relaxed working environment with stunning views.
We offer a competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience, a generous benefits package, pension scheme, 25 days holiday and paid social events.