Digital Marketing & PR Executive
- Neon rocks PR & Communications Ltd
- Salary 18 - 25 K depending on experience
- Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
About Neon Rocks Agency:
We are a small but mighty digital comms agency with a strong focus on content design and brand development. We work solely in health and wellness and the ideal candidate will have a natural affinity to this industry.
We’re looking for someone to join our team! The role is for a digital marketing account executive and an eye for design and strong technical skills are a must. Any PR experience is a bonus. We offer PR as part of a wider marketing strategy and are looking for someone who is extremely tech-savvy, a digital native, with a strong eye for design and near perfect written and communication skills.
In this role, you will be working across a range of accounts and projects. The role is extremely varied and may comprise of:
Creating and delivering social media marketing campaigns
Creating and delivering online marketing campaigns
Creating visual assets to support these campaigns
Managing, maintaining and updating client websites
Creating and delivering email newsletters and setting up nurture campaigns
Running client progress meetings
Liaising with clients on a daily basis
Writing and editing blog posts
Optimising content for SEO
Assisting with online course creation and promoting accordingly
Pitching features and expert commentary to the media
The candidate should:
• Love the Web and have a strong affinity to social media.
• Have excellent written and verbal skills. Bonus points for running your own blog.
• Be detail-focused and can spot a copy mistake at 100 yards.
• Be a self-starter and happy to work unsupervised when necessary.
• Have a positive attitude and are happy to change tack when needs be
• Be a well-rounded person who gets on well with people and loves their work.
• Be technically savvy and comfortable embracing new tools (like online platforms).
• Be a visual thinker and are comfortable with the latest design tools.
Skill set required:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Confidence to liaise with clients and handle client meetings
Tech-savvy, quick to learn and very comfortable with content design
A creative flair, comfortable with design software
Experience running social media platforms and designing creative assets for platforms
Experience creating e-marketing newsletter campaigns
Disciplined, self-organised and flexible working style
Experience pitching to media
A genuine interest in health and wellness
Good administrative skills
Understanding of SEO and keywords
• Flexible working hours option
• 4 day week option
• A friendly, creative studio environment with parking.
Does this sound like you?
If so, please send an email telling us why you’re right for this role (this is a chance for us to get to know you so fill us in on what you've been doing until now) , and point to a CV and any relevant experience you’d like to share.
Some things worth noting:
• We are passionate about diversity and inclusion and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
• We thrive on wellness and have a strict 'no stress' policy for our team and our clients
• Applicants should be eligible to work in the UK.
• We endeavor to get in touch with successful candidates within two weeks of you contacting us, which typically begins with a casual chat prior to a more formal interview process.
• We don’t work with recruitment agencies.
A-Level English Language or English Literature
Contract length: 6 months
hours: 25 - 40 per week (to be agreed)